BeautyHacker

My rhinoplasty revision experience in Seoul

Well said @eurasianbeauty.:smile: I agree with you and I'm glad you pointed that out.

In fact, while consulting clinics in Seoul, I was asked by one of them if I would be a model (it surprised me since I am not a young woman), and although I was flattered and liked the clinic, I wasn't comfortable with the idea of having my pictures up for public viewing on a website. I didn't share this before as I didn't want to say which clinic (and I still don't). Of course, I ultimately decided to go with Dr. Paik anyway so it was no longer an issue. :smile:

Thank you @eurasianbeauty for reminding us that there are many different cultures here on PF and that we all need to be respectful of that. :heart:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I got brave and decided to show 10 month pics of my profile and under nose, as they show the most dramatic changes--(although there still appears to be some swelling in the supra-tip area). My nose was pretty messed up and now it's so improved thanks to Dr. Paik. I hope these help someone especially if they hate their rib graft and can't imagine how their nose could ever look normal again.

Profile:
1) the "before" with unsightly upper bridge rib graft and "after", the removal of the rib graft w/alloderm in it's place. So happy with this change! :smile:
2) the "after" has a small tip graft of ear cartilage. The "before" had no tip graft.
20170801_140522.jpg IMG_20180707_075419.jpg

Pics below--under-nose
1) "before" --indented, apparent former operative scar, crooked right nostril.
2) The "after" shows almost invisible operative scar, no dent, and straighter nostril.
I should note that other surgeons said they couldn't correct this or didn't address it in consults. Dr. Paik felt confident about improving this area, and he delivered.
20170627_145426.jpg 20180629_092418.jpg

The front is better as well, but it's still changing monthly and so I'm not sharing that (yet anyway). Hope these help someone!

Ah sorry @MissOrange --that is very creepy that you're finding your photos all over the internet (although I'm sure you look gorgeous in them). :smile:
Some people would be okay with that, and that's okay, too of course.
As for me, I'll continue to crop my other features out for posting on PF!

• 3 months later...
Hi Catelet, thanks for the in-depth review! May I ask how much you paid for your revision rhino? I understand it starts at just over 6m won but was wondering how much more it can potentially increase?

The easiest way to find out their current pricing is to simply call/text them. They don't give different prices to foreigners and no high-pressure sales. Good luck.

• 4 months later...
I have no idea, sorry. Dr. Paik is retiring soon though.

how was your consultation at topclass? i would like to get some information about this clinic. thank you

As I remember it went pretty well. The Dr. was straightforward and seemed knowledgeable. I seriously considered going there, however he wanted to use a silicone implant and although I'm not against that, a couple other surgeons didn't feel I needed that. The pricing was good, too, although i don't recall exactly what it was now.

thanks for your response!