BeautyHacker

My Revision Rhinoplasty at GNG ❤️

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi how soon was GNG able to book your surgery date??? I want to get my rhinoplasty done in mid march of 2018, however i don't want to make a deposit first until i consult in person and check pricing....do you think i should deposit first to secure a surgery date??? Hope to hear back from you =)

The saline solution was actually quite refreshing. It was scary at first because I was scared it would come out thru my mouth, but it didn’t. Everytime I did it, I got a lot of mucus and built up stuff out my nose.

Hi, I booked my surgery during August when they were having a special and then I had it in October when I had my vacation. I paid my deposit after negotiating on the price. Like I had my face to facd consult. If you are really sure you want your surgery with GNG you can do an online consultation and try to get an estimated price range. If you feel comfortable with that, then you should pay your deposit. I’m not sure on the rules of the refund though, so you might want to clarify that with the consultants.

This is the cream I’m using. I bought it in the hospital for 50,000 won because I liked the key ingredients: epidermal growth factor, beta glucan, vitamin c derivative, and aloe extract.These are good for scars and wound healing. Some of my scars arent visible and the ones that are are fading. I am 2 months Post Op now. My nose tip is more swollen in the morning, but its not noticeable to others. And the swelling goes away once I’m up and moving. I read its not really swelling but just fluid. Other than that nothing significant to report. :smile:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...