BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

Yes of course, but i'm still wondering how to have as much money in cash, i really don't think i have to bring 5000€ with me.
I will phone to my bank next week about this subject.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an answer from joggak about the payment :

"You can pay the operation fee by credit card or cash on the spot when you arrive at our clinic.
Or you can transfer the fee into my bank account in advance.
And I think it’s better to prepare cash in USD if you want to pay by cash."

I will keep you in touch about my operation.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you post your questions and response you received from Jogak? It might provide some answers that many of us have about this procedure. Thank you kindly.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have minimal deformation , and I can feel the flatness when I touch the side of my head . I am 20 years old . But the back of my head is abnormally big and when I get a haircut the flatness on the side (right above my ears) are so noticeable . So I avoid getting a haircut and honestly this makes me so insecure . Although no one notices it now . Kids made fun of me when I was younger . One thing I am happy about is that it does not effect brain development nor hinders functioning of brain according to many websites . I hope all the websites were true because I never spoke to a doctor about it nor discuss with my parents . I am more concerned about my brain then the looks .Can someone please tell me that does flatness affect cognitive abilities and my brain functioning ????.
PS . Just answer me whether the flatness on the side of my head affect brain development or functioning and also does it affect cognitive abilities in any way ???

• 3 weeks later...
wow this is a helpful posting

hello im wondering im in the same place as you back of my head is very flat and was wondering what the cost of the total procedure should someone be expecting

It was already answered in this thread... from 6k to 7k USD.

As i said previously, i'm going to describe you the operation and the result.
Also my english is not so good, if i explain something badly, you're free to ask me further question.

To begin, my head was asymetric, flat in the back and a little bit on one side (one side is round and the other flattened).
Then I decided to go to South Korea the 12 January, and get the operation done the 15 January.
Of course i had send a mail to Dr. Song to tell him that i was sure to do the operation right after the apointment.
I think you must wait at least one day after the apointment if you don't inform him before.

I didn't travel much in my life, and I was afraid of such a big city as Seoul, but as @Ashly117 said, everything run very smoothly, it was impressive. I didn't had any problems during my trip.

My apointment with Dr. Song was at 9:00, i made the apointment and then the operation. I was out at 12:00 with a bandage on the head.
No pain during the operation, a little bit in the afternoon, but nothing serious.
Dr. Song was very welcoming and explained to me all the details of the operation.

2 days after, i went at the clinic to take my bandage off. The result was amazing, a bit weird at the beginning because it's a part of you which has change, i had to adapt to my new head.
During the following days, I had to take some medicines, but i didn't feel any pain.

I got back in my country the 19 January and got the staples off yesterday.

The back on my head is now completely round, i was a bit afraid about the side of the head, i knew there was some limitations about the temporal areas, but once again the result is very satisfying.
It's not perfect symetry, but now there is nothing that i have to hide, my head is round and esthetic.
it's a life-changing.

Ahhhh im so jealous! So glad it went well for you, and when you got the staples off your head did it hurt? Did you take them off in your country or before leaving korea?

Yes i took them off in my country (France), no pain at all.

hello i have a question about the staples couldn't you take them off the same day when u got the bandages off? and does it leave any scars upon removal also to what limitations he can't do for example my case is my side profile is flat fully shaved its noticeable that my back of head is flat on both sides is there limits into which he can't fix or make improvements sorry for asking a lot of you and glad it went well for you

Dr.Song said we have to wait at least 7 days after the surgery to remove the staples.
Yes there is a scar, i can't see mine for the moment because i have a crust, but it's under the hair so i don't care.
Limitations are on the side of the head, you can feel some muscles on each side, he can't go there.

Since 3 days, i feel blood in the back of my head, right under the skin, Dr.Song warned me about that, he said it would disappear in few days, but i can say it's a little scary.

did Dr.Song say the scars go away overtime? or permanently there also when you called about the appointment did they speak English or they have someone to translate because i want to email him also