BeautyHacker

Non Plastic Surgery Procedures in Seoul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did they quote you for veneers? Did they give you a “per tooth” price?

Also did they tell you how long it would take from consult to installation? The thing I like about Oaks is that they can do it in 1 day but theirs seemed a bit pricy

600k-800k per tooth. I have not have impressions or initial consult done in person yet so it is hard to know what the final cost is. Is Oaks custom porcelain? I am not sure how they could do it in one day? I worry if I have it done too quickly and my teeth are not symmetrical or there is misalignment, what then?

TFD it will take minimum 10 days. I think usually it will take about 2 weeks for custom veneers in general as you want a temporary setting to test them out and see if they fit properly first.

Yes, they're porcelain. They have an in-house lab so they can make the porcelain veneers on-site. They said that if I come in for x-rays and stuff in the morning and then come back later in the day (late afternoon) after its been made they could fit them all in one day.

I have to do something like that because I'm also going to Korea for facial surgery and I don't want to get veneers put in after I get surgery ):

Did your friend recommend any particular branch? They have quite a few. Are you going to specify you want pico for the sunspots or you'll let them decide? Also, any ideas how much they charge? In the US some docs charge per spot so it can get very expensive.

I read about a girl here who got too much fat injected by Dr Hong at Fresh into her upper cheeks to the point she needs lipo now, so be very clear with them on how much you want injected and where. Good luck on your trip next week!

Seems like it would be a viable option if you have limited time. I am not sure yet how long TFD takes to produce the veneers but the temporary fit is important to me as I want to avoid the high office costs in Canada if I need them moved. I will also be getting facial procedures but just fat grafts. If I have the temp fits on before the fg then I will have a good idea of how they look before my face is swollen.

WOW. I have 12 veneers and thought that was a lot. How much did they charge you for them?

Not sure if I am getting filler anymore.

She went to more than one I believe but it seems like they have such a large staff I am not sure if the specific staff and branch will be the same as when she went over a year ago. Tbh...I am pretty optimistic in trusting them to know which lasers, or CO2 laser to use since I have had mostly ineffective, expensive and negative experiences at top clinics in the US and Canada. :sad:

Thanks, no clinic is 100% certain at this point for me until the day of sx, MVP was my first choice but I’m trying to convince them I do have enough fat to graft lol

600-800k per tooth, final prices will be determined after the in person consult. I had a misaligned jaw and as result, years of asymmetrical wear, chips, cross biting etc. So my bottom row of teeth look jagged and the top has noticeable chips. Bonding would be too obvious with the heavier chips and thin enamel so veneers it is.

• 4 weeks later...
THatis... so freaking expensive....ahh

• 1 month later...
-- the new url is https://www.jenwanderstories.com/eyelash-extensions-in-seoul/ for those looking for the content mentioned!