BeautyHacker

ITEM OR GNG HOSPITAL?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I'm considering an eyelid revision at ITEM next year, 2019. I had my double eyelids done 7 years ago - it's not a botched job or anything, it's great but as I aged, I find my eyelids have gotten heavier (my right eye gets uncomfortable from time to time but visually it's perfectly fine) and the crease has hollowed down on the ends. I had my first surgery done with Dr. Chung from ITEM and I'm thinking of going back to him (for obvious reasons; techniques etc) but was wondering if there are any folks out here who has done a revision to elevate the crease with him before and how have the results been? I'm worried as it's not a "must-fix" and I would hate for it to screw up my eyes since it's a known fact that there will be increased risk in a revisional surgery.

Also, to anyone who has experience doing Epi with Dr Chung would you kindly share the results as I'm considering that as well. I've known of many Epi cases where it failed horribly - either looking unnatural or they end up wanting to reverse it. I understand it's best consult with the doctor but I would like to gather more info here before making the decision whether to include this procedure or not.

If anyone knows of a Korean translator who is trustworthy (and have worked with personally), please hmu! I prefer to go with a local who is not working with the clinic if possible.

Any eye revision experience with him will be greatly appreciated!

So thankful I found this thread. Thank you all so much!

Hi
Hi iris_sapphire, thanks for sharing your experience at ITEM! Do you mind sharing pictures of your Epi results with ITEM? Are you happy with how it turned out? Thank you!!