BeautyHacker

ITEM OR GNG HOSPITAL?

I wonder is Miss Orange lying then? What would she gain out of it. I hope what she said is untrue, I love their before and after results.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I wouldn't trust their reply considering they referred to @pacd as a 'she' and 'her' several times even though he's a guy.
It shows me that the person that wrote that didn't actually bother to check with the patient, and that their whole response is a load of bs. 20180514_123349.jpg

https://beautyhacker.com/index.php?threads/981100/

Just curious but I'm assuming you have permission to post that photo? Or if it's already posted on PF then to repost that photo? Just asking since I feel like it's best to refer to others generally or speak solely for ourselves when it comes to stuff like this. In any case, we all can determine our stances on a surgeon and a hospital regardless of positive or negative reviews and it's very important that each individual make their own informed decisions, whether that conclusion is good or bad.

What do you think about their before and after pictures on their website then? If they’re not real clients then who are they? This is one of the only clinics that I’ve seen who have such an extensive portfolio of before and after surgeries. I’m asking this not as an accusation, but so I know more about this clinic. I don’t want to get a botched surgery, but I’d also like to have reasons to black list them.

Er, not necessarily. They just ask for you to write a review, not to write a good one. There's no contract saying you must say only positive things as it's not a sponsorship that you can lose. Of course, poor Korean defamation laws may scare some people into being more careful with their words but generally photos/results don't lie and most people will post a photo or two. I would just take everything lightly and pm people to see!

I have it in messages on Kakao. But whatever.

And maybe not all (I edited my post), but many. They have been found definitely to have numerous promoters on the board.

Yeah, I've heard from a few people that they weren't forced to write a positive review. It's really weird though, I've been hearing some awful things about GNG lately with them telling one girl to write a review on here but keep it a secret for 50% off her surgery. I don't know what to believe!
And yeah, if it were only easier to determine which ones are sponsored and which only got a promotional discount...

I haven't heard of anyone being sponsored here! Like that'd probably be something akin to one of those promotional videos that they put up on tv or something bc it's a pretty hefty thing to offer. Most people here who are promoted are just promoted for a discount I believe! I'm not like..trying to hype up GNG either I'm just putting my two cents in haha.

Hm, well my personal consultation was not so, nor was the experience of people who were also given a promotion so I'm not sure~ I'm not discounting your experience, just trying to put it out there that it's not all the same and perhaps some circumstances/people were different or interpreted differently? In any case, that's fair~ And promoter is not necessarily a bad thing! just incentive to write a review i guess ^^

Wow, seriously? Would you pm them to me?

They're not mine. I would have to ask the person who sent them to me. Which is why I said on good authority.

There is a whole thread first hand with pictures of someone they botched. Not sure why that isn't enough.

I understand. But if you do have the knowledge that GNG mandates that the person writes a positive review before having surgery, would you care to elaborate on it more? I think this would be a bombshell of info on this hospital if it were really happening.

pspi did not post a positive review of her experience at GNG even though she got a discount and promised to write a review. I can totally understand your skepticism though. If you're interested, I can PM you evidence (alongside a contextualized version as well b/c I was discussing it with my friend from PF who had gone to consultations with me) of the requirements for patients who were able to get discounts by offering B/A photos and their reviews :smile: A few others on the group chat said they or others they know had those terms too

I think just like everything in life, there's certain level of risk involved. When was the last time you see a clinic / hospital that has 100% success rate ? Also, 'successful' is a subjective terms which can only be defined by the individual.