BeautyHacker

ITEM OR GNG HOSPITAL?

Yes, please do!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading your post, I was ready to see an updated photo of what I presume is the nose of the girl you were in contact with her the first two weeks of her revision rhino and have made numerous mentions of on this forum (not going to mention her by name since there is a photo attached). But judging by the redness and scarring around her alars, it looks as if this photo was taken shortly after her cast was removed (correct me if I'm wrong), which is when swelling is most present (her tip looks better than mine did, awks). And then I thought, the girl's been off this forum and Kakao since she first posted a few months back, so did you have permission to share this photo? I assume you did not previously have consent since you never attached a photo to your posts despite being so adamant that she was botched, and I also assume that if you guys were still in contact, you would have a more recent photo to share.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sup y'all

does ITEM have a soyoung page I can look at, considering having primary rhino there would love to see detailed reviews and pics from so young as I'm Chinese descent

hello miss orange can you link the GNG botched fc here I cannot find it on soyoung. Am very curious about this as GNG was on my shortlist for rhino alongside item,8/31,top class... I was heavily leaning towards getting my nose done there but am having second thoughts due to the sudden deluge of negative feedback recently. If you can send me a link of that case so I can read it in detail it may cement my decision to remove gng from my list thanks

I visited both, item is run by the ex surgeon from JK, and the marketing is singaporean. the clinic is very small.
GNG is a hospital. you shouldnt compare the two. I make alot of complains about GNG services, as I find the ladies is not sincere, esp hazel and the one dealing with the thai ladies. But overall from all the clinic I visited, GNG is the one that is legit.

I actually almost walked out from GNG as I find hazel was a total snotty. (though in the end one of the marketing apologize as hazel was in a bad mood, but that is not a reason).
So I asked the thai marketing to help me instead, she actually a very rough one. she wakes me up from anesthesia like there is an earthquake. raise my body right away and put me in the chamber right away too, while my soul is may be only 15% back.
She then send me to the room and never appear anymore for the after care. It was a total head ache.
She did not tell me that I can ask for food or pumpkin juice.
I was very hungry till the next day as I dont have anything to eat at all, till someone from the kakao group tell me to ask for food and the pumpkin juice.

she asked me to walk to my apartment which is just the opposite (oakwood) , while many GNG customer was given taxi to go back home.

Someone told me they get a hair wash, and I didnt. and they also did not want to give me the airport service.
I find it alot of drama for just a tid bits detailing. I somehow feel that they think all foreigner going korea is cheapo. I find this is unfair, as I dont get any discount at all and yet they treat me like a junk.

I however think GNG is a great hospital with a great surgeon. But I find the heart is not there.
I may be still recommending GNG for rhino, just a little more aggressive to ask for your rights. remember its a business anyway.

I agree that the nose did not look pretty. My nose indeed did not look pretty as how I wish it to be.
but I remember my limitation as I have a thick nose. My nose was better, I look prettier but I wish I can look even more prettier.
But I saw some girls did with GNG and her result was amazing, I met her face to face.

So yes apart for going for a PS is a very hard thing to do for me, as I cant travel too long due to my job and permission from my partner, I find it sad that I do think of doing revision again in the future.

• 2 months later...
nicloe323, what grudge do you have against GNG? Because you have been spamming threads with your copy paste story... i want to know the reason behind it... did GNG do a bad job on you? Because hearing that from your friends wont give you that much energy to keep reposting the same thing unless its something close to your heart. I wanna know what your motivation is. What is your backstory.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you @nicloe323 about the information.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, i did revision rhino and double eyelid, ptosis correction, after 2 months i like my nose very much, doctor Kim is very good for nose, i ask him between S line and straight nose, very natural (someone who see you the first time never know that you have rhino) and dramatic change (several people don't recognise me) . So i have what i want.
Doctor Chung is good for eyes too, everyone like my eyes, so i think Item is ok.
I post this for someone like me, to find the right surgeon is very hard so if i can help. ( not for Item adversiting)