BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

Try checking out Marble PS, Dream PS, Gowoonsaesang PS, ImageUp PS, and Ilumi. These clinics are more known amongst locals rather than foreigners. Hope this helps!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @pssk029, I've been researching Gowoonsesang, Ilumi, Marble and they seem good! May I ask if you know reputation of Wannabe PS?

• 3 weeks later...
I've hear image up ps is really great!

• 1 month later...
Hi pssk029, any idea on a good clinic for facial fat graft?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, I have been thinking of having breast enlargements in Korea, can anyone recommend me any good clinics for the breast surgery? I have been on and off of the decision to have this procedure done for a long time, as I am scare of the bad outcome for making the wrong decision or choosing the wrong clinic. Thank you in advance for all the good advices.

Thank you for sharing with us. I really need a very skillful doctor for double eyelid revision in Korea since I already went through double eyelid surgery three times in my country. One of medical tourist companies in my country recommended Navi for double eyelid revision and Nplus for rhinoplasty. He said that the doctor at Navi are very skillful and have done eyelid surgery for many celebrities but they dont do much marketing even in Korea. Have you ever heard of these clinics before? What clinic would you recommend for double eyelid revision?

• 2 weeks later...
I am new too & also interested in going to Korea for consultation for plastic surgery but not becoming very confused with info from everywhere :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
@tayaton5
Hi.
I would like to recommend you Topface plastic surgery. I did nose surgery there. Topface is famous not only for nose but eye surgery too. They do only facial surgeries and specializing in nose and eye surgeries/revision surgeries. When i was at clinic i saw their before and after surgery photos, they have really good surgical outcomes. In my experience its 3 month since my rhinoplasty and i am very satisfied with the result.

Thank you for your advice!

I had fc at Opera 2 months ago and plan to take a fat transfer on forehead. I had a c consultation before and I chose to fat transfer over the implant for my first try. About your dent on your nose, can't filler fix it?

Did you like the result? (: hmm, i’ve never tried fillers before but i wanted something permanent hence i thought of rhino