BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery Consultation, Clinics, and Tips

You're a lifesaver. I just found out the clinic I was set on for my eyes had a change in doctor and it shook me up. I have a few more clinics for eyes now thanks to you.

Please don't take it as an insult that someone called you a promoter. I plan on reporting back when I go, but not posting pictures. I have been here for 3 years and have considered many clinics and I bet you someone calls me a promoter simply because I won't post pics. lol

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for sharing all this info!
You seem knowledgeable about a lot of the more local(?) clinics that don't cater towards foreigners (aka the ones filled with scandals/unethical practices for the most part lmao) so I was wondering if you have ever head about VIEW? If you have do you think it would be good for eye surgery? I've read about their facial contouring and the reviews for that have been positive, but haven't seen anything about eye work.
Also, I know this thread is mainly about double eyelid surgery, but have you heard anything about IVE being good for ptosis correction?
Thank you again!!

Sorry I completely spaced on visiting this forum for a couple of weeks while I was busy! Hope I'm not too late.

Yea I might have taken it too personally, but I spent a while writing all that out and I was annoyed at the comment. Oops. hahaha. Let me know if you have any more questions!

The only clinics that cater to foreigners that I know about I learned from this forum and soompi (so barely anything!). I did most of my research offline (friends, family, etc.) or on Korean sites, so I think that's why I have more of a local perspective.

I do know about View and there are people that post about how they had great results there and also people who were not so pleased, so I think View is a mixed bag in terms of DES. I think they are more popular for other types of surgery.

Ive is mostly known for eye surgery. I'm not sure if they are good at it since I didn't get it done, but I think they are because I read a lot of reviews where people got it done and they had no complaints. Sorry I can't give a more definitive answer.
What I can tell you is that the age range of people who get eye surgery here is very large. Whenever I go I see people in their early 20s all the way to what I assume is 60s and they are all dressed nicely and in expensive clothes, so I think Ive has a good reputation.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thanks so much for the detailed review. May I know if any of the doctors speak English ?
I’m trying to get a revision

• 2 weeks later...
Do any of you know any clinics that produce more of a dolly look for eyes? In mind I've got cinderella and jewelry (despite their scandal I really like how big their eyes are) and would like to have more options!
And anyone who has experience or consultation with jewelry, could you please share how it went and what you thought of the clinic?
I'm going in September and planning to get incisional double eyelid surgery with ptosis correction and epi, and possible lateral/lower canthoplasty depending on the surgeons advice if that is required to achieve a dolly eye look. Also if my budget allows, I might get under eye fat repositioning as well

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, sorry it took so long for me to respond; I don't come on here that often...

http://www.shinseung.com/

This is their official website. I do not believe they have an English version as they do not seem to advertise to foreigners.

Their kakao ID from their site is 13579jys.. not sure if they will respond in English or not. Sorry!

• 1 month later...
hi @lemmetellu,

thank you very much for sharing! It is incredibly hard to get insider info about ps from locals for us who cannot read Korean. I am so grateful.

May I ask the webpage/blog of Oscar and Gangnam June clinic or their Kakao id? I have been trying to find their website/naver blog/contact info with no luck.

Hi lemmetellu!
Did your friend’s sister did the incisional metjod at Shinseung? I am going to Korea for eyelid revision since I have raised scars in the inner corner of my eyes so I really want to find a good clinic to have incisional eyelid revision.

Hello, just want to give some info. I am Korean and previously I had ear surgery with Dr. Park Chul but I heard Dr. Cho In Chang from BIO Plastic Surgery Clinic is one of the top doctor in Korea for eyelid surgery and eyelid revision surgery.

Hi, thank you for your recommend. As you are Korean, would you send me some of the before and after of korean who did eyelid surgery at Bio?

• admin locked and unlocked this topic