BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic

I'm also considering Hanabi as I'm totally charmed by their b/a. I want osteotomy to narrow my nasal bone,and tweak my upper lateral cartilage along with lower lateral cartilage to give my nose a narrow and sharp tip like a western nose.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also considering Hanabi too. But I still am researching more other places, I'm considering also Namu, Uvom and Dream. I just started to research more about the procedures and places, I plan on going to Seoul in the middle of 2019.

The procedures I want are: osteotomy, alar reduction and bulbous tip reduction. I don't want to make my nose bridge higher nor I don't want silicon or any material added (I dunno if that is possible or not).

My main consider is finding a place that also focuses on the "function" including the "aesthetic" since I have a deviated nasal septum.

Have you considered Cocoline? They are an ENT clinic too which does aesthetic rhinoplasty as well. They are not that popular on PF but more with locals and mainland chinese i believe. The 2 doctors there are ENT surgeons previously from ID hospital.

I find their results from B and A pictures quite natural, and some can look abit dramatic as well. So i believe both doctors there could achieve what you want, depending on what you discuss with them during consultation.

I will be consulting with them when i go to Seoul for consults in Nov.

Oh, I didn't know that. I'll add that to my list of research, haha. I do prefer going to a ENT clinic so that's really good to know.
If you don't mind, if you could let me know how the consulting goes with them in November. ><
Thanks Honeyjello for the information!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Hanabi is currently my first choice and I will be there for consultation next week! I'm getting rib bridge augmentation, tiplasty, columellar extension and alar reduction. When are you going to be in Korea?

• 2 weeks later...
I was just wondering if you don't mind sharing your experience with your consultation with Hanabi from last week~

• 3 weeks later...
Hey ya. I’m currently considering Hanabi for rhinoplasty. Thinking of going early 2019. When are u planning on going ?
i

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. I’m thinking to go around March 2019. Considering between rib or silicon for my primary rhino. While rib cost is higher... May I ask how much is hanabi quoting u?

I am actually considering Hanabi with similar expectations in mind. I have a flat and wide nose and also want a slimmer, straight narrow nose. I also expect natural results, I'm planning on going for a consultation in spring next year, summer at latest. However, I am also considering Namu as well since I am interested in their FC. My Kakao ID is simplebunny if any of you would like to reach out to me.

I'm planning on going in April, have you done a online consultation with Hanabi?

Hello SimpleBunny, I’m planning to go in Spring also, April/May probably April, so I may see you there? I’m traveling from the U.K to South Korea. I don’t have Kakao albeit, if you would like to PM me... maybe we could eventually contact each other through WhatsApp, Instagram or something once we have everything booked etc.

Hello Rose7,
I’m planning to go in Spring 2019, it will either be March, April or May. I’m not sure yet (As I need to prepare and organise things) but, it’ll probably be April. I feel uneasy about the fact I’m set on just one clinic despite that, no other clinics are ticking enough boxes; I’ve been researching long and hard since 2016! I just hope Hanabi are able to achieve the result I desire.

I’m still not sure what I want in regards to a silicone implant or using rib cartilage howbeit, if the result you receive is undesired and you have to get a revision, apparently a silicone implant is easier to remove. Also after you’re fully healed, according to certain reviews, using rib cartilage makes your nose feel/look bumpy. Take this information with a grain of salt as this is just from my personal research.

I've only done online consultation with Migo and Jewelry. But I'm thinking to fly there and go for f2f consultation on day 1. Den decide which clinic to do on day 2-3. I've short listed Opera, Migo, Jewelry and Hanabi for my rhino n alar. Just checked air tix price, likely to book n fly over on April 19 or 26

Yesss exactly what I'm struggling too. Coz I don't feel like having foreign implant in my face. But I heard from my Friend that the Doctors will usually suggest silicon for primary rhino. Cos there will scarring on where u remove the rib and u can switch to rib aft 10-15yrs. While ribs rhino may go wrong too, like shrinking etc, den revision rib would be costly n tough