BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic

Did you consult with them online and got quotes? Can you share the price list? I have quoted for my nose but I'm curious about other patients. Thank you.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jewelry quoted me 4.5k usd. Migo 4.5mil won. I didn’t ask for opera ann hanabi. But I saw the prices on the thread where people share the prices. Range about 4-5mil won

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! can you please update us how the consult was?

• 3 months later...
Hi I''m going mid June as well for nose revision? How are you going with your research? Seriously too many to choose from and its just so confusing and I'm afraid of choosing a wrong place

• 1 month later...
Hey can I ask you what hospital are you going ? I’m coming this June

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I did, they are professional and quite fair in terms of pricing.
The only place should avoid is big clinic and those clinics on the black list e.g. Banobagi.

Interesting. How much they were going to charge you? I saw you had rib rhinoplasty done. I am also interested in rib rhinoplasty.

Hi, did you have your revision there and what kind of pricing they gave you?

Was told revision would be $8000 and alarplasty another $500 online. The consultant claimed it would actually be $9500, but they were giving me a "discount" to $9000.

Keep in mind, their price for revision was $6500 just last year. So they've jacked up the price a LOT, though they're still a good deal compared to VIP.

I wouldn't say they were unfriendly as they were indifferent. It was very take it or leave it.

Follow-up care was TERRIBLE (like, laughably terrible -- they promised oxygen therapy and LED therapy every day for four days, but I only received both on one single day, and oxygen therapy alone another two days, and then nothing on the fourth! They show you the room and then basically forget about you. No one speaks English other than one staff member, so if she's not there, you're SOL.) .

The doctor is talented for sure. I was worried his work would be too natural, as that is what is depicted on his website in my opinion, but he was capable of doing the aggressive changes I'd asked for.

*Also, I had rib rhinoplasty and it was NOT an easy recovery. I was in significant pain for two weeks (still am, actually, though the pain is lessening in severity). I don't know if people on this forum who have had rib rhinoplasties are just tougher than I am -- I don't think so; I have a pretty high tolerance for pain in general. But it was so bad that I couldn't turn in my sleep or cough or sneeze without being in excruciating pain.