BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Bunnylol
Hey What state are you in? I'm interestef in going about the same time frame as you too. I will have Rhinoplasty revisition and facial fat grafting procedures done but have not decided which clinic to go with yet. All the options docfinder provided are too expensive and i dont know who they are. I started searching around, the price are definitely cheaper. Have you found the clinic yet?

I just got back from South Korea and did my full nose surgery very unhappy with the result. Just one tip very important tips. The Korean Plastic clinic is quoting tourist more than double the prices of the local pays. Make sure you bargain as hard as possible. Usually nose they will be charged the tourist around 7.000.000+ kW to higher then tell you they will give you a discount. And they will tell you since I gave you a discount you won't be able to get your tax refund. That is how bad they are. "The consultants". They will suck all the money off you. So make sure you pay only 3.500.000-4.500.000KwUs $2900 to $4000 for a good nose job. Even revisions and they like to lie to you that on revision cost more than regulars that are overpaid no such things. And even they say they give you a discount make sure by law no matter what you get your tax refund. One more thing doesn't trust the agency. Because by law they get 30% commissions from your surgeries fee. Which the money is out of your pockets.