BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

The Botox procedure is pretty quick, just a little pin prick. Restylane often come after BLT/numbing cream and usually painless. Look in your local area for medspa that offer those procedures

Hello! Been lurking this thread for a while, would love to have some more people on the same page to chat with and possibly meet up with during my journey. I plan on getting my nose and corrective eyelid surgery done along with breasts. Please feel free to add me on kakao @ berrii !

Hey I am going to have surgery at Cinderella Clinic for zygoma reduction, Rhinoplasty and fat grafting.
I checked Banobagi as well. I like their Facial Contouring but not Rhinoplasty. So i decided to go to Cinderella.
Pricewise, Banobagi is cheaper compared to Cinderella.

Did you check out JW as well? JW is quite reputable but they dont do facial contouring.
When are you going to Korea?

wow 1 mil for PRP is too expensive.

I did PRP in seoul before it wasnt that expensive...

Also going in Sept. What clinc are you going to ? I'm thinking about OPERA for a blepharoplasty and possibly Genioplasty

Hi guys. I am going to Korea this August. I did online consultation with ID hospital and they suggested:

Cheekbone reduction surgery and V-line surgery (Mandible angle reduction + Chin genioplasty)
Rhinoplasty
Dual Canthoplasty

I also reached out to Dream and KimHyeonSeok Clinic, sent them my photos, and am waiting for a reply now.

Also, with ID hospital I mentioned to them that I want a fat graft for my face, but they didn't mention anything about that in their reply, so I am assuming they don't think I need it? But that is weird because I feel I really need fat graft. Even more than cheekbone reduction surgery (which I never mentioned to them). Same goes for philtrum reduction. I mentioned that to them, but they didn't write anything about it in their recommendation for me. Maybe I am not a good candidate for it, because as you can see in my profile photo, my mouth is already open even in a neutral expression.

Does anybody know if this is too short of a time frame for me to get surgery? I am leaving for Taiwan on the 20th of this month, and from Taiwan I can go to Korea anytime, but want to do so early August. I have to be back by Canada in September 10th at the latest because my classes start on the 8th of September.

hi all, I'm going to be in Korea 08/12 - 08/21 for my deviated septum, anyone going around the same time? I'm in the Kakao group chat as well, feel free to hmu, would be great not having to go thru the surgery alone!

according to your profile pic, I think cheekbone reduction is actually the surgery that would your face look smoother. I’m into cheekbone reduction and so far ended up with 2 places the face dental and regen. I’ve seen lot of reviews on those 2 places, most probably will choose regen’s dr. Oh as results of his work are quite impressive and close to what I’m looking for. I got online consultation and planning to stay in Seoul only 10 days, they said it’d be fair enough for initial recovery and you’ll have around a month and it’s definitely not a short time frame.

From what I can see in your profile photo your upper teeth already show quite a bit when you open your mouth so you dont really need a philtrum reduction.

Hi! Im new to this forum, but I have been planning my revision rhinoplasty for some time now. I have been in touch with surgeons in Europe and the US, but now Im looking to South Korea for a secondary rhinoplasty. I have been reading about kakao groups and would like to join on. How do I get added?

I had surgeries done at ID recently im actually still here in korea and my last appointment is tomorrow. I had two jaw surgery with vline and i got lip fillers! Honestly, hands down it was the best experience for me. from beginning to end I love their post op care so much and i love love my doctor. I was alone and this is my first time having surgery I stayed at the hospital for two days because of two jaw surgery and the nurses there really took care of me. I didn't feel alone. Good luck on your surgery journey!

Hi Inda, this is Lien, I just lost my phone and could not contact you via kakao, could you email me: [email protected], thanks