BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Hey Sylsylly, I am going on Feb 3rd but only stay one day, still deciding on which to go and where to go.. originally was planing for full fact grafting only but now thinking about other procedures as well.

I did my under eye bag surgery in 2014 which I was very happy, it was done by JJ plastic surgery, they do not have a big name in this forum and was recommended by a friend.

Hey Katrina!

How much was the cost ? I've decided to go from Feb 13-19. I am very nervous to go alone. What is the name of the procedure that you got ? I'm thinking of maybe maybe getting some skincare procedures done etc laser. Would have been cool to Mee yup but we're going on very different days lol

]Hey Sylsylly, I am going on Feb 3rd but only stay one day, still deciding on which to go and where to go.. originally was planing for full fact grafting only but now thinking about other procedures as well.

I did my under eye bag surgery in 2014 which I was very happy, it was done by JJ plastic surgery, they do not have a big name in this forum and was recommended by a friend.[/QUOTE]

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Sylsylly, it was 2000 CAD by then, I do not recall the name, I call it " eye bag removal?"
By then I did 2 procedure- eyebag removal and double eyelid, 4000 CADish , can not recall exactly .

Skin care procedure usually take time, you have to do a couple times, I want to do it too but just do not have time.,, do you know how well it works ? what type of laser treatment are you thinking of...?