BeautyHacker

I want to look like a kpop star!!!!

I wish I could help but she has still refused to tell me to this day (it's been about 3 years since the surgery)! She has been very quiet about where she got it because she doesn't want other people to know it was plastic surgery...so I backed off to respect her wishes.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I wasn't clear! My post was in reference to my family friend (not related to any of the girls in the photos) having a similar surgery in China to achieve that particular aesthetic. It was also to say that this look is more of "Eurasian/Angela baby" compared to the kpop idol look. I say that she and her friends all have a similar face based on the selfies they all take together, and also because I've seen her pre plastic surgery face before.

Since another poster asked about where my family friend got her surgery for this kind of look, I responded with the fact that this particular family friend didn't want to disclose her clinic to me because she didn't want anyone to know she had work done (which is fair as we're not particularly close).

i agree...i wasn't happy when she didn't tell me but also respected her privacy as she was quite agitated with my question :/

That's a lie, MadameButterfly89 can't even be bothered to warn people where she got her supposedly botched zygoma surgery. And when posters share good results, she accuses them of being promoters and the pictures of being photoshopped. See her past posts for proof.

what are you stupid?! I said if I had good results I would share the clinic. I had bad results -- I'm already going through a tough time and don't need you to bully me to speak on things I can't. I'm here on this forum to help people from what I've experience and from other girls who are going through the same issues with zygoma. Stop being so toxic.

^ What are you? A two faced liar? And when confronted about your lies, you descend into the cursing and name calling. Again, see Madamebutterfly89's past posts for more instances of the nasty language she uses.

In addition, Madamebutterfly89 does nothing but spread uneducated, ignorant, and false information about facial contouring. Read ottomotto's knowledgeable post detailing the effects of facial contouring.

Soooo.Everyone has their own opinions. . I've had both good and bad results and it is hard to share either being that I never know who is really behind their profiles here. When Ive tried to help others , I have gotten negative comments. This forum can be helpful but also toxic.I have also had obvious consultants message me about "advice" or my opinions on clinics , that I have decided to cut back a little on sharing . It is just important that everyone respects other people's decisions on things . I feel that the information you get here, should be taken with a grain of salt. I had seen posts where people say they are happy with their results with no photos ,and I believe many are consultants . Ive also heard people say they hate their results but how do you know if they are as bad as people claim if there is no photo? This is why I would advise people to look at an app or forum where people do not mind sharing their results. I.E Soyoung.com. I really wish I would have known about Soyoung before I had my primary surgeries in seoul at TL.

Ottomotto did you have facial contouring surgery too or is this information from research?

I had facial contouring and gone through the side effects as well as many other. So I can speak on my experience and from the girls I have connected with through soyoung. I'm telling you that this surgery is a bad idea. In my opinion, even girls who are satisfied with their results look better and more sculpted before. However, as long as they like it then that's all that matters...but you never know until you have it done. The whole point of PF is to share our experience and opinions. If you don't agree then that's fine--you're entitled to your own opinions and beliefs--but don't bully/ harass me from cautioning other girls from making a possible mistake.

Prior to surgery, I have never been insulted on the way I looked but compliments. After this surgery, I had people being rude to me or blatantly just asked me what happened to my face? I have been working with a therapist to help me get through this--So I really don't need anymore negativity.

I have no financial motives like surgeons do. I just want people to see behind the photoshopped and being brainwashed of what is "beautiful". The public needs to see this surgery in all perspectives-- the good and the bad--imo this surgery cause premature aging and is aesthetically unappealing.

I agree krod2017, without photos there's no way to tell if the results are truly botched or the person is suffering from body dysmorphia. (In which case, that is a mental problem and the person should not be constantly posting for more plastic surgery.)

As a community, we should be helping each other, that includes sharing both good and bad results. Especially, to prevent other members from going to the same clinic and receiving a botched surgery too. No one has to share photos, in fact plenty of members don't. But, neither should one be a selfish troll and beg for other people's pictures, without wanting to share in return.

If a person is attractive and suffering from "BD" and the surgeon still proceeds to dothe surgery--then that's a money hungry surgeon. A good surgeon should never operate unless the benefit outweighs the risk.

Body dysmorphia is real. Definitely. However, it's also the go to excuse for a surgeon when covering up his mistakes.

Again, I never BEGGED anyone for photos. I asked if their willing to share and if they decide not to, then I respect their decision. I don't continuing harass them like why you're doing. Get over it. If I choose to share my photos I will when I'm ready--however,I will DEF not be sharing important info with you.