BeautyHacker

Please post your Before and After photos here

Hi everyone,

I want to get plastic surgery in South Korea because I agree with most of their beauty ideals, the results are supposed to be stunning and South Korea has certain procedures that I can't get in the US. Korean plastic surgery hospital websites and Instagram accounts are filled with computer generated before and after images, which makes it impossible for me to see which doctor is really good at what he does. So if you've gotten plastic surgery in Korea will you post your real before and after photos here? Photos of all procedures are needed because this thread should be a huge help to THOUSANDS of people over time. Please be sure to post which procedure(s) were done, the hospital you went to, the city the hospital is located in and most importantly the doctor who performed your surgery. Thank you in advance!

Sad to say, most members don't post pictures, unless they've possibly received a 10% discount. Or a terribly botched surgery.

That's why I don't hold it against a clinic if they've given a discount to members. Because otherwise none of us would see any B&A pictures.

There's a fear that they will be ousted for having plastic surgery, which in many countries is still frowned upon. I've noticed that some folks who have been brave enough to share their photos have been attacked and accused of being a promoter.

Some clinics' staff may download pictures posted here, and secretly use them to promote their clinics. Even though the person involved have never visited their clinic.

If you want pics, some members might agree to send via dm

Thank you for the suggestion! If anyone has before and after pictures they don't mind sharing will you send them to me in a private message? I will be eternally grateful! My beauty goals are:

V Line or any other procedure to correct my round face

Cupid's bow lips

Delicately upturned lip corners (this is one procedure only available in Korea)

Rhinoplasty to make my nose smaller and cuter

Ballerina body - a very skinny body overall with very slim legs, very slim thighs and a thigh gap

These are my desired surgeries / outcomes but I'll greatly appreciate any before and after pictures you choose to send me. Thank you

@PoisedForPerfection You could try checking out Hyundai Mihak plastic surgery for your lip procedure. I was viewing their website for an eyebag procedure and noticed they have a lot of lip surgery before and afters. Seems like they do such procedures often.

I haven't had any of your desired procedures done, only double eyelids, so I wouldn't be able to advise on other procedures. Do try searching around this forum (there are still genuine B&A reviews here) and join a kakao group to help you with your research.

Are you a part of any Kakao groups? I'm not sure how to search/join them!

• 11 months later...