BeautyHacker

How I ended to pick Namu Plastic Surgery Clinic

Here are links to the Kakao groups:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to add you to the kk group just give me your kk id.

Yes they do gurantee for 2 years free of revision. The doctor who did mine is Dr. Joung he has 17yrs experience. I am still very swollen now so can’t judge my nose yet I am only post op day 9th.

Thank you for replying and for the info! I am seriously considering this clinic but in the online consult they said my nose bridge wasn't that low.... which was odd to me because my nose bridge is practically none existent (it's so hard to wear spectacles =_=). But I'm hoping that may chance with an in-person consult. The 2 years guarantee really puts me at ease though. Do you know what would happen if you wanted a revision but Dr. Joung had left? (hypothetically)

Everywhere gurantee only 1yrs and you don’t like the fact of 2 yrs hmm. Anyway is gurantee 2 yrs meaning the clinic itself not the doctors so if he leave another doctors will take over there is also Dr. Kirk and Dr. Oh that does rhinoplasty there. You are right online is hard to tell unless they see you in person.

Oh, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I think 2 years guarantee is great! "puts me at ease" as in it makes me feel a lot better about possibly choosing Namu :smile:

Sorry for the misunderstanding anyway when you talk to them just tell them that you know Helen and she refer you to the clinic. I hope it help by bring my name in there.

no problem! Thanks for the info :smile: I hope my consult goes just as well as yours!

When are you planning to go if you don’t mind? Anyway I wish you the best of luck with your research.

Hi dears,
I am new on this blog and really thankful i found these forums we all looking for beauty.
I am so excited to be here
Thank you all for sharing your experience and opinions
Is anyone going for surgery in Korea this September? I booked my flight and hotel
I am considering forehead implant, eye ptosis correction and revision rhino. I am consulting with Banobagi and so far their reviews are mostly good.
I had facial contouring done at Grand 4 months ago and still waiting for some result
I think i have very little result.
Please share with me if you know really great doctor who’s style is smaller face with big dolly eyes. I like chinese girls surgery trend.
Please share with me your experience and knowledge
Thank you very much

The doctor that did my surgery was ex from Banobagi he is Dr. Joung he has 17yrs experience he does my husband’s ptosis correction incredible and also my nose I am pretty happy with the result as now I am only on my 13th days post op. Also I know that Namu is good at Facial contour too you can give them a try with the consultation. Best of luck to you.