BeautyHacker

How I ended to pick Namu Plastic Surgery Clinic

How much was the rhinoplasty? I have been lurking this website for so long but im so scared to actually push through.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think u really need midface augmentation like for real! Because ur mouth seems protruded like mine. I had consultation vip also and they offered me same, rib n midface augmentation. N i think Mid face augmentation will really change ur face. Just my 2cents.

For now im still looking for another hospital tht doing midface augmentation like vip does. Coz i wud say vip is really expensive. If i cant find any good hospital like vip. I guess i need to save my money fully.

Nah trust me just the nose alone I am totally a new person already. Before everyone told me that I look pretty just need to fix my nose I will look even better and they were right. I am happy with my looks right now no more plastic surgery for me. I hope you can get what you want too.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Sonya,
May I know your kakao ID?
I was thinking about my revision, my primary rhinoplasty is done in GNG last March.

• 2 months later...
My nose looks really similar to your before photo from the front, so I'm thrilled to hear you got great results at Namu! I really like the difference in nostril size/flare, so I was wondering if you got alar reduction or was it just tenting effect from regular augmentation? Thanks so much! You look beautiful!

Thank you for your comment I didn’t do any alar reduction just the bridge and the tip. I would love to see your nose if u don’t mind.

Our noses aren't 100% the same of course but I feel like I would benefit from the same procedures you did. Do you know if your surgeon had many before/after photos for noses like this? IMG_20181210_184146.jpgIMG_20181210_184211.jpg

To be honest I never seen any before and after photo of his work I just trusted him. Sorry I couldn’t help you with that.

That's ok, thanks for your help anyway! Seeing your result gives me hope because every doctor has said mine is difficult haha :smile: