BeautyHacker

Experiences with Namu?

If you have firsthand experience getting surgeries done at Namu, please let me know! I have some questions.

I've spoken to Helen (Sonya714) and she's been so nice answering my Qs. Just looking for more people as I don't think this clinic is super popular with foreigners.

I've read every topic/post that has the word "Namu" in it, and I've looked at SoYoung's Namu page. I've tried to search Naver for more information but it was pretty confusing. If you know of any other way to vet clinics post them below! Or if you have a Babitalk log in I can use / Babitalk Namu screenshots.

Thanks!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you speak Korean?

Really? I actually like their rhino! Some are a bit dolly but I do think that's because its what was requested by the patient. I'm going to add some screenshots that I found on Babitalk for reference for others looking at Namu in the future.

I got estimates from Namu yesterday and actually all were lower than Opera! I was really surprised. I posted them in the "prices of Korean clinics" thread

namu is more for the zygoma reduction whereby their fixture is using a dissolvable pin. Tho i dont know how secure that method is in holding the resected bone in place which is why i didnt select them in the end for my zygoma reduction. You dont need to speak korean to go there they got a english translator when i consulted there.

Did you have a great experience with them ?
Im wondering to go there for vline and fat grafting, they seemed very kind and professionnel during the online consultation

Thankies ! Im not fluent in English so I hope so lol

They have an English consultant named Linda, but not sure how long she's been there. I think she's full-time... or at least, full-time while they have English speaking patients. @Sonya714 has been talking about her helpfulness during her and her husband's surgeries.

What language do you speak? Have you reached out to them? Some clinics have multiple translators so maybe they can help! Like I know Opera had a Russian translator and Uvom has a Spanish one.

Dang I wonder if that's facial lipo or acculift. I asked them about facial lipo but they came back with acculift and I was like "meh"