BeautyHacker

Experiences with Namu?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sheonlylooks25. I got the full on bone cutting because my chin is very long and so the doctor needed to cut it shorter. Also, I have a protruding chin so he needed to slide it back. He had to shave some of my jaw too because otherwise the chin and the jaw would not match up anymore. Omg it’s so pretty! I’m so happy. I’ll send out pictures later. I’m here with other purseforum members too if your coming in soon you can join us! Let me know! Where staying till the end of August.

That's what I thought you had done but you seem to have had a very easy experience!!! The speed of your recovery is amazing. Congratulations. You so sound happy!!!

You are right! It is defiantly popular with the locals. When I can here I only saw Koreans. They only really started to expand last year into the English side they told me. They also told me the clinic that foreigner usually go to which is funny because I went to consult at all of those clinics as well hahah .

Hello dear,
I am coming to Korea on August 20th, I would like to meet with you in person
Also after all I think I am choosing Namu. So glad you are satisfied with your surgery results
If you ave Kakao account pls add me :
Noran
(narvit)
I am new on Kakao, really doesnot know how to add other people on my account.
See you

ello
you will be ok dear
we all cheering you up

Yes, let’s meet! I’ll add you.

Hey! I tried finding you on kakaotalk but it didn’t show up. Is that the correct Kakao ID? If you have iPhone you can pm and we can exchange iMessage numbers

Ok

Hey flower who was your doctor? Is Namu very expensive compared to opera? Want to do Incisional DES, ptosis, tiplasty and hump reduction rhinoplasty.