BeautyHacker

Experiences with Namu?

It’s only a little more expensive but you get better doctors. If you do eyes and nose then you should get doctor jeong.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be very clear to the doctors the look your going for. Do you just want an improvement of your face? Or do you want a dramatic change? Are you trying to look more mature? Or are you trying to look younger. Do you want sharp features or rounder features. This is all very important things to get across to the doctors so he can understand your aesthetics.

Hello, I wonder how long you have to stay in the hospital? Also I really hope to see post surgery picture, of course, if you dont bother~

I had bone cutting surgery so stayed in the hospital for 1 night after and then I was free to go home. I had multiple surgeries so it took two weeks to heal to the point where you are able to look presentable out in public. The remaining swelling will go down in 3 months to a year depending on which part of my face.

I can private message you but not until my full swelling goes down because I had so much surgeries on my face I feel like it isn’t the full results yet. Especially my nose.

ok thanks a lot~~
Since it's only been a few weeks, we dont need to hurry. We can contact later~~
Anw hope you're doing well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...