BeautyHacker

Anyone going to Korea end of September to end of October?

I don’t have kakatalk, what is that? Lol I have WhatsApp though? Is that similar? I’ll download the app when I have the chance hahaa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to add you or search for Dp917 in the app kakao talk but nothing came up.. Here’s My ID that I made: VeeWudlyktoplay

Random simple question - how long would a single consultation take? If I want to have several in one day, how far apart should I schedule it? Would 2 hours between each appointment be enough? (consultation for rhino)

Depends how many procedures you want to get done and the wait time. Could be 1-2 hrs on average

I am new and don't know when I am going. Maybe September or more likely end of December.

I am also planning to go to Seoul in Oct. Once I finalize the date, will update here!
I am considering GNG and Banobagi after researching and talking to the online consultant.
So many good and bad reviews for both hospitals but I wanna go and check in-person cuz many friends of mine recommended those two. Hmm will see...!

Hi could you please add me! arabella1234 I’m going to be in Seoul last week of Sept - 2nd week of oct for fc