BeautyHacker

The Best Double Eyelid Surgery By Dr Kim Byung Gun From BK Plastic Surgery Hospital

Hi All,

To be honest, I had a double eyelid surgery to correct my unbalanced double eyelids with another plastic surgeon in Singapore in 2012. However, 5 years down the road and as I aged, my eyelid muscles are no longer that strong and started to droop and I returned to having unbalanced double eyelids. As it was very irritable for me, I felt a need to correct the imbalance.

As BK Plastic Surgery Hospital had a branch in Singapore, it was easy to make an appointment to consult with Dr Kim Byung Gun, one of South Korea's Leading Plastic Surgeons. I booked a consultation with him and I met up with him in March 2018. During the consultation, he told me that I needed double eyelid correction surgery and also epicanthoplasty because the distance between my eyes was quite far apart. He also advised me to lose weight and stay healthy. With his assurance and my familial support, I traveled to Seoul for the double eyelid correction, epicanthoplasty and also Hifu procedures.

I have nothing but compliments for BK Plastic Surgery Hospital staff who are very professional at what they do and had no problems explaining to me what I needed to do. The hospital has Consultants who speak close to perfect English and Mandarin. This was very helpful because there was no miscommunication, misunderstanding or language barrier, something you will need to think about if you are thinking of heading to Seoul for cosmetic surgeries because not many Koreans are accustomed to speaking English or Mandarin. The communication is crucial and some patients even need to hire translators when they perform their surgeries with other clinics.

I have been taking quite good care of the eyelids according to the post-care advice which was given to me very clearly when I was at BK Plastic Surgery Hospital in early June 2018. I have updated several pictures of myself, before surgery, post-surgery and my current happy state. I would say that the cosmetic surgery has not only improved my appearance but also my self-confidence, too. I no longer have unbalanced double eyelids thanks to Dr Kim Byung Gun and BK Plastic Surgery Hospital.

On top of the double eyelid correction surgery, Dr Kim also helped me with epicanthoplasty surgery because the distance between my eyes was quite far apart. After my double eyelid surgery and when I was still under anesthesia, Dr Kim also helped tightened by skin with one round of Hifu or non-invasive facelift.

As I followed the post-surgery procedure carefully, the recovery is quick and the results are fantastic! You can see my recovery pictures and you would be amazed by the results too, not to mention the enhancement of my appearance which has given me a great boost in my self-confidence.

If you have any questions to ask me about my double eyelid surgery with Dr Kim from BK Plastic Surgery Hospital located in Gangnam, Seoul, I am happy to reply to your comment. Simply comment at the bottom of my thread. I also started a 2-week poll. Just let me know what you think of my double eyelid correction surgery.

Hi there. I like my eyes now. I think it is pretty nice. Later I put up another picture. Maybe you can comment again.

• 3 months later...
Hello dear,
I think you look very natural and pretty. May i know the cost for corrective double eye-lid surgery? Also where to stay and the cost?
Thank you for sharing.

• 4 months later...