BeautyHacker

Warning against chin/jaw liposuction and Acculift

Hi Badexperience,

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience with fat grafting. I too have been botched (after eyelid surgery) and it took years to get it fixed and back to feeling normal. I truly hope you find a doctor that can fix what bothers you. Please don't give up! It took me 2 surgeries to get my eyes back to normal

Will you please share with me the name of the clinic that did your fat grafting? Reason being is that I am going for fat grafting in 2 weeks in Seoul and that information would help me greatly in deciding which clinic to get the procedure done at. Thank you and best wishes

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dear, I would do anything to stop you from doing FG, please read careafuly a contribution by "Good face gone bad" on Realself,it perfectly explains what happened to all of us with fat graft. Fat graft is irreparable,take this into account. Mine was done in Europe,but our botched fat graft community includes ladies from all over the world,there is no exception. Fat graft is bad, leaves you with unnatural look (oposite to what the doctors say), the added fat does not have the same structure, broken capillars, dents,cannula marks and skin irregularities. And there is no one single case of fat graft removal. Some girls got lucky with lipo,they look better,but far from pretty.

Thank u so much for sharing this. Im sorry for ur experience with lipo, and i agree that facial fat makes us look younger, even sometimes it bothers us. I just got my fat graft done also. I really hope u have wise decision this time and soon be happy with ur result!
And, Sad but true, we should limit our greed in PS, as it is somehow addictive...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi sunnysnow - sorry to hear about your experience :sad: how is your face now? has there been slight improvement or do you feel the same?
I have been considering facial fat procedures such as acculift / accusculpt or buccal fat removal but after hearing this I have a lot to think about.
I was also wondering if you could please PM me the name of this clinic?

Dya mind actually naming the clinic as that would help others

pls pm me the clinic too. thank you :smile:

did u do acculift in the end? :smile:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
May I ask which clinic you went too ? I’m planning on getting acculift . But after reading, I’m kinda scared !