BeautyHacker

Traveling Alone to Korea for a Tip Plasty

Hi,
I already booked a flight to go alone to Seoul on mid February 2019. I don’t know anyone in Korea but I will stay at a AIRBNB while there.
I will have a consultation with BK hospital and Banobagi.
I am a bit scare of traveling alone and have surgery, and I wonder if someone else is also planning to go so we can take care of each other.
I am also looking to know if some of you can recommend a good translator or someone who can guide me better to find the right clinic

Hi! I also got rhino and f/c in Korea before. I got surgeries 2 different clinics and all they have their translators. Why don't you find clinics where has their interpreter? I went Shimmian for nose and Cooki for f/c.
I don't know which surgery you will get so I can't recommend more detail but if you have interest in rhino and f/c, contact with them!
Shimmian's contact is sim_vn(LINE) / shimmianvn(Whatsapp) and Cooki's contact is cookieng(Kakao, LINE, Whatsapp)

I hope your journey will be fine:smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you! I have too consultations, one with Banobagi and another with JW
I’m still looking for a Airbnb where it will be easy to travel around from my arbnb to the clinic. I know it will be so cold so I’m looking for a place close to home

• 2 months later...
Hi Kirakira25, where are you from? I will also have my surgery on mid of Feb 2019 with JW for nose job. My scheduled date will be on 18th Feb 2019, when is yours?? We might go together as i also looking for a friend to take care of each other so i might not get lost there hahaha. Please pm me. Ah ya, i’m from indonesia by the way. Which country are you from?

Definitely join Kakao groups if you haven't already and keep an eye out for people who post on here that they're going the same time as you! That's how a girl found me, and invited me to an Airbnb with her + another girl. Honestly, being here "with" people (even if we didn't know each other beforehand) had made SUCH a difference. You can lean on each other when you need them and walk outside together when you feel nasty and like everyone is staring.

• 3 weeks later...
OMG I WISH I SAW THIS BEFORE. What’s your number? Do you have what’s up??? My surgery is scheduled for February 20th 2019 at Banobagi

Hello Emma,
Do you have WhatsApp?? I’ll be in Seoul on feb 17th to March 2 too

I think Korea is one of the easies Asian countries you can travel around for clinics as long as you speak english. no need to hire a translator at all.