BeautyHacker

Traveling Alone to Korea for a Tip Plasty

Hi Christina, I will be there in mid February. Do you happens to be there? Did you have surgery there? PM please

Hey both, ill be heading down to Korea for a consult for rhinoplasty, 25 to 2nd March. going to look at some clinics before i decide. pm me if u want to exchange number for whatsapp.. btw.. where u guys from?

aldy PM you :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
HI pinky, I've been scouting around and finally decided on Mega but the deal fell through because the consultant went back on her deal. I did not have a A4 list of required surgeries and prices but just a sticker post-it with items and price. When I wanted to book, I was quoted a different price which was almost 50% more. I wanted rhinoplasty, browlift and fatgraft on different areas, which she did not write down and now play innocent by saying it was not mentioned and retouch was agreed but also not written down. So now I am back to square one. Sometimes the consultant can really pull down the business. How was your deal closed? I might need to go scouting again because I don't trust online consultation.