BeautyHacker

December 2018. Facial contouring ID, Grand, View or Dream?

Hi,
I have being red the forum for about 10 days as I would like to have facial contouring in December 2018 - maybe someone else will be this time?

As many of you I cannot decide where to finally schedule the surgery.

I am not able to stay in Korea more than 2 weeks so I cannot go to all places for consultation.

I have contacted the below 5 clinics and received answers:

1. Id plastic surgery - good communication with "team" no specific name in conversation. I saw one girl from Paris who is happy with v line there, also I contacted her and she recommend them. The bad thing is that the doctor will not be available on consultation day but on the next day for surgery (other consultant will be available). I am.only afraid that they will try to make my face like most Korean people like. Actually i dont like the baby face. My problem is square jaw and quite wide. I like my chin and I am not sure if the genioplasty is needed for me. I would like to have delicate result to get rid of Square jaw and maybe cheekbone to reduce width.

2. Grand Plastic surgery- also responsive, i also talked to one girl from Europe and she is happy with v line, cheeck bone. But I saw bad comments here about this clinic but no details why it is bad. Do you know someone who experienced bad results there? Can you provide m with the link? Good point is that the doctor is available for consultation and surgery.

3. View- higher price, also good communication. I think they care more if I will do more surgeries. But I am happy with conversation. I have not chance to talk with some one who had the surgery there.

4. Dream - what I like is that they commented my picture and agreed that probably cheekbone and Square jaw reduction is enough for my case, but to be confirmed in face to face consultations.

5. Face dental- i sent the pictures and i like that doctor replied to me (not consultat) and told that i need all v line plus genioplasty.

Please share your opinion of these clinics , I will appreciate you help. It is important to me that I do not speak korean so I need to communicate only in english.

I expect that doctor will suit my preference not the preferece of "overall beauty" .

I am blonde with square jaw so I am completely different than Korean people ;)

Thank you guys in advace!!!

Oh Im the one who got the surgery at VIEW.
It's kinda risky to decide by only online consultation.
I suggest you have the offline consultation first and decide!
I went to ID and VIEW and TL and Dream and decided finally.
Wish you a good luck!

Many thanks for reply. Could you please share your thoughts about all clinics you have visited and why have chosen view? :smile: what procedures were done for you?

Hi I didn't get surgery one of them you mentioned, I did at Cooki clinic. I heard about a ghost doctor(?) or something(like not the same doctor when you consulting and at surgery room) from my Korean friends and that situation usually happens at big large clinic so I don't want to go that places. So I choose littlebit small but specialized for f/c and that was Cooki Clinic.
Also they have English staff so she took care of me from the face to face consultation and after the surgery.

And as other person said, I recommend you to go to the clinic before deciding surgery and get 1:1 consulting. Some clinic suggest me to discount a bit lol

I hope you can get a satisfied face!
Wish you good luck:smile:

Let me know if you finally decided to go with Face Dental. I'm interested in having maxillofacial surgery there yet the price is still too expensive for my wallet (I asked about it in Korean via kkt and they said it'll start from 9,500,000 KRW ;-; )

hi, i am new on P.F, i was also wondering about view, regen and Face dental. i will be going to korea in November to receive V-line. i also like my chin but have somewhat of a wide jaw on the sides and have some baby fat on my cheeks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm planning to get facial contouring with V-line surgery as well! May I ask you which clinic are you considering the most now?
I also did few consultations, but it's hard to make a choice!

On 9/3/2018 at 6:49 AM, leejn said:
Let me know if you finally decided to go with Face Dental. I'm interested in having maxillofacial surgery there yet the price is still too expensive for my wallet (I asked about it in Korean via kkt and they said it'll start from 9,500,000 KRW ;-; )

9 500 000 at TFD? For what kind of surgery ? Only vline ? Sounds weird to me..

what clinic did you choose in the end?