BeautyHacker

Anyone going to Seoul in November/December?

Hey forumers! I'm a long time lurker and just signed up because I'll be heading to Korea in November/December and staying there for 2 months. If anyone else is going at the same time and would like a surgery buddy, let me know! :smile: I'll be getting fat graft and possibly rhino. Also, does anyone have experience with Airbnbs in Seoul? Hotels and entire places are too expensive for my budget, but I'm worried that if I stay at a shared house on Airbnb, I'll be the only one who's puffy and bandaged up :/

Hey there! I’ll be there dec 22nd through Jan 5th. Which clinics do u want to consult with? I alreDy booked my Airbnb.. I can try to help u

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!
Hi! I will be going on 2-9th november. Looking for surgery buddy too. Do you have kakao?

Yassss, I am going too, will be there on November 16. DES, ptosis correction. Haven't decided on the clinic yet. My plan is to visit several once I am there and pick the one I like best. Haven't booked airbnb yet, would be interested in sharing a place with someone.

Hi Milkytea, did you decide on airbnb? I am going November 16 and looking to book something. Would be great to book a whole place and share.