BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

Hi all! Nice to meet you. I’m a long time lurker in the kk chats (almost a year now). However I try to jump in and participate when I can.

I am a female in my mid 20s. 

I am going to Korea in November for the first time. 

I will be getting: vline, maybe zygoma, rhino with osteotomy, incisional des, epi, lateral cantho, ptosis correction. I’m really excited and can’t wait to share my experience and photos with the community!

• Like 2

On 9/27/2018 at 1:47 AM, cuteface said:

Hello everyone ^_^ I'm cuteface, female, active lurker... only been to Korea for vacation and business... interested in Face FG, BBL, eyebag removal and eyebrow tattoo... No date as of yet, just researching for now...

Welcome! Keep researching and ask any questions. 

Hi everyone. I'm Nochu on TPF and under a different name in the Kakao chat groups. I'm a long time member of both and happy to see this new forum built by people who are truly knowledgeable and helpful on this subject matter. Please spread the word, reasonably, about this forum to those who want to learn more about the Korean beauty industry.

For reference, I have had nose surgery, eye surgery, and facial fat grafting at GNG hospital in Korea. I've also done 1 nose surgery, fillers, and various facial treatments in the USA. 

• Like 2

• admin unpinned and pinned this topic

Hi guys. The name is Gwen. I'm new to this forum and KK too. I'm in my early 20's and I haven't done anything yet but planning on primary rhino in Dec 2019 and considering Cocoline (I love their BA pics!), April 31, PS101, Namu and maybe Naturalism, Hanabi, Mijak.

I hope to learn from the everyone here and share my experience once I'm in Korea.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello. I'm C.S.H, 

I was a lurker on both Purseforum, Real Self and KakaoTalk. However this is my first time making an account any PS forum. I hope to report and support this forum with the information I find as well as my own personal plastic surgery experience when the time comes. I am looking into having my Primary Rhino and potentially a Fat Graft. (Spring/Summer 2019)

Bless. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 12:15 PM, loosesocks said:

Hi! I'm a 23 y.o female looking to get primary v-line and lipo done in Seoul on late 2019. Found this forum when i joined another forum to do some research about surgery.

Welcome! there are a lot of experienced folks here, so feel free to post any topics and questions in the forums, and people can help or give feedback.

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone! I'm an 18-year old female and I really want to get an augmentation rhinoplasty done in Seoul sometime in the near future. I have not had any surgeries yet and don't have any trips planned, but it's fun to do a lot of research on different clinics, so that's why I'm here!

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 8:06 PM, Tammi426 said:

Primary nose 2017 - Don Yoo Beverly Hills

Hi, @Tammi426 Welcome to the forum!!!

Would you mind explaining what you didn't like about Dr. Yoo's work? I'm shocked to see his name here as your primary but even more shocked that you're seeking a revision. If it's not too much trouble would you be okay sharing what you didn't like/want to change? 

Edited by C.S.H
Needed to say welcome to the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm bbongddu , I'm a male who is 25 semi-active lurker, and been to Korea before and plan to go again. However I have never had actual surgery. Just a lot of consultations. I hope to have rhinoplasty and zygoma reduction! Hope to find and share alot of usefull information here. 

Edited by admin
Flagged

On 12/26/2018 at 1:05 PM, bbongddu said:

Hey guys I'm bbongddu , I'm a male who is 25 semi-active lurker, and been to Korea before and plan to go again. However I have never had actual surgery. Just a lot of consultations. I hope to have rhinoplasty and zygoma reduction! Hope to find and share alot of usefull information here. 

Welcome