BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

Hello~

I’m Rose! I have always been interested in Korean culture, but am now considering moving there in a few years. I’ve always wanted to change a few things about myself, and it seems that Korea would be a good place to do that! I currently have not have any treatments done~ I’ve been doing a bit of research, and I’ve been saving up a bit. I might get my planned treatment stack in 2023 or 2024, I’m not quite sure yet. 

Planned Treatment Stack:

- Double jaw reduction + Chin osteomy (V-line)

- Cheekbone repositioning (considering)

- Rhinoplasty 

- Ptosis correction 

- Under eye fat repositioning + full face fat graft

I’m also interested in getting some other, more minor treatments as well. 

- Pore, scar, hyperpigmentation treatment

- Wrinkle treatment

- Whitening treatment

- Hair removal

- Porcelain veneers

I’ve compiled a short list of my possible clinics, as well:

- NANA (I have yet to find any off-site or non-curated reviews though) 

- NAMU (maybe if they get a new nose doc)

- THE (I read a pretty bad review about them but haven’t found any more bad reviews elsewhere)

- BONGBONG (It’s kinda hard to get in contact with them unless you are super direct and call them.)

I’m also considering a hand fat graft, but then again, I’m really not entirely sure yet. I think I’d have to go to the clinics for a consultation before truly deciding what I want to get done.

Well, thanks for reading! Have a lovely day~

Edited by Rose
  • Like 1

Hi guys! 

I’m Em on KKT and I’m 25 years old. Been a lurker in PF since last year and joined the plastic surgery community on KKT since then.

Planned Treatments:

- removal of silicone implant from rhinoplasty

- acculift for post vline surgery

Past Treatments:

- rhinoplasty (osteotomy, silicone implant and tip plasty)

- DES incisional

- Vline 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Emielle said:

Hi guys! 

I’m Em on KKT and I’m 25 years old. Been a lurker in PF since last year and joined the plastic surgery community on KKT since then.

Planned Treatments:

- removal of silicone implant from rhinoplasty

- acculift for post vline surgery

Past Treatments:

- rhinoplasty (osteotomy, silicone implant and tip plasty)

- DES incisional

- Vline 

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Feels great to be a part of this community. I have accompanied my cousin for her double eyelid surgery back in 2017 to Seoul and she had wonderful results.

I am thinking of getting my first incisional but not quite sure about the crease style

I'm actually currently quite on the fence about rhinoplasty because I feel that my nose actually looks quite good in real life, but not so in photos. So I'm not sure if I change it to look good in photos, will it still look natural and good in real life?? Haha

And I'm not really looking to look too different from my current face, just want to make it look better. And I'm really afraid of fake noses 😞 so I really hope to find a doctor who will be able to give me a natural result

Hey guys I'm Celine on BH and LittleNotebook on KaokaoTalk! I'm in my mid 20's, semi-active lurker, and been to Korea before and plan to go again. I think I've narrowed down the clinics that I think I will consult with.

Planned Treatment Stack

• Rhinoplasty (Nov 2019)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...

So I am new in this forum 😉 Planning on a rhino review, DES review and (maybe) full FG in Korea. Still doing some research to find out clinic and procedures.. and currently working and saving up for the operations... Hopeful to be  learning a lot and getting wiser in the topics !!!

• Like 1