BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

Hi guys i'm Tracy!

I've been anorexic for some years... Now i have gained about 20kg (idk about pounds sorry) and eating normaly BUT i couldn't go out for a year because of how horrible anorexia made my face look... Before people was telling me i was pretty... Now i am 26y.o but looking like a 30+ person and my face lost all its fat, my lips are down which makes me look like an sick ugly man :/ I'm suffering a lot about this so i have decided to make fat graf. Since this procedure is really expensive and not effectived because of lack of new methods in my country, i've decided to go to Korea! 

I've been looking for informations and clinics for about a week and feel interested by a medical tour agency for convenience. 3 clinics really caught my attention→Cinderella/Item/Topface.

To be more precice with you i would like to get 4 procedures: Stem fat graft on upper eyelid/temples/cheeks/face contour/under eye to get a baby face soft look

V line surgery because my chin looks a way to long

Alarplasty because my nose alars are large

Upper lip ligting and reshaped to get a round heart like shape

So far i'm discussing with the 3 clinics i have mentioned + a medical tour agency and a medical tour agency.

Thanks for reading

Hi everyone! I'm Fighter 😁

I recently got double jaw surgery in my home country for medical reasons – to fix my underbite. As a result, my nose got a little wider, which is normal because the doctor moves your upper jaw forward in jaw surgery. I knew this was something that might happen but I didn't care. Even before my jaw surgery, I promised myself I would do something to fix my stupid fat nose. So now that my jaw surgery is done, I am researching for best places in Seoul to get rhinoplasty! 

Hi everyone, I went to Korea for double eyelid surgery and epicanthoplasty two years ago and require a revision. 

When the nurse is removing the stitches, she used a scissors as she had difficulty and cut my epicanthal fold on right eye. Now it is healed weirdly. And the doctor pretended not to see anything strange when I went for the consultation after the stitch removal, which was disappointing.

I intend to go back this year to confront the clinic and do a revision surgery at other clinic. My first trip was horrifying due to language barrier and I hope to do my research more thoroughly and only visit reputable clinics now. I also wish to see if double jaw surgery is appropriate for me as I have gummy smile and slightly recessed lower jaw. I am a male btw. 

Hopefully I can find someone as a companion for my next trip as well.

Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've already had about 15 face to face consults with different doctors, about eight of them in Seoul recently. I'm looking at getting my jaw, nose and possibly eyes and lips done over about a year or so!, so looking at researching more about eyes and lips before I make a decision.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm nul. I'm 28y/o, and have been a PF lurker for a while. I'm looking to pull the trigger on getting primary rhino for my short/low Asian nose with slight deviated septum sometime in the next few months, after debating for years. I'm from the US, and haven't been to Korea before, but I'm checking out some of the clinics there.

Edited by nul
Add more info

Hi, lurker from the other bag-related forum here. I'm in my mid-20's and traveling with family to Korea next month to get DES. Contacted a few clinics but I'd like to get as much research done as possible beforehand :) I'm ethnically Korean so luckily my mom will be able to translate (I have kindergarten level Korean basically). Nice to meet everyone~

Hi everyone, and hi beauty hacker

I personally really thankyou to the owner who help us to making this forum.

And i am new in this forum too, i just saw a lot of information from purse forum but still not sure enough about that, true or false, or some of them are promotore or not. 

My goals to find the right clinic.

For my nose revision, i did my nose about 3 years ago in my country, and want to do eyes for balancing the size also want to do breast augmentation.

Still doing the research to find out the clinic and procedures. Hopefully can get a lot of information and share the information that i got to all of you. 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 3:08 PM, Baby ghy said:

Hi everyone, and hi beauty hacker

Hi baby ghy, welcome to Beauty Hacker.

It would be good to create a thread like: "Looking for a eye surgery and breast clinic"

• Your past surgery
  • What have you researched so far, and any clinics you have in mind

The community may then chime in with feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!

I just joined beauty hacker to hopefully get additional information on plastic surgery in SK. Specifically double eyelid surgery. Im hoping to go there sometime next year (2020) in the Spring time. I was looking around to do research but after reading all the horror stories I decided to do further research to make sure all the reviews ive been reading are actually real and not written by the clinics.

• 2 weeks later...