BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

Hi guys!

I've been lurking around ps forums for a few years before finally deciding it was time to go to korea and getting those face to face consultations.

Planning to get primary des + ptosis correction + undereye fat repositioning + eyelid fat injection sometime around early to mid 2020 (Feb-May). 

Still undecided as to which clinics I should go with. Would love to share my research with everyone and if anyone is going round the same time feel free to DM me 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm planning on going to Korea in Feb 2020 for rhinoplasty (fix droopy and bulbous tip, raise bridge, alarplasty for wide/flared nostrils) and some sort of facial contouring (considering genioplasty, mandible shaving, two jaw, or a combo of some/all). Also interested in female hairline transplant to make my forehead smaller. Would appreciate any general advice or clinic recommendations! I've had non-incisional DES 2 years ago but it wasn't in Korea, so I want to be as prepared as possible for when I get there. If anyone wants to talk about my DES experience you can DM me 🙂

Hello everyone! I'm monbe1ok

- I am a 20 year old female, active lurker on PurseForum but a new attendee for BeautyHacker! 

Planned Treatment Stack

• Rhinoplasty (2020)
    • Item Clinic with Dr. Kim ❤️

I have never been to S. Korea before so please share tips on travelling there and whatnot! Especially about the fooood, I'm nervous that I won't be able to eat good Korean food while I'm recovering 😢

Other Beauty Related info

• I am into skincare and have recently added getting a microdermabrasion into my treatment pack
  • I have combo/normal skin without a lot of issues (occasional pimples)
  • However, I am a tanned city girl so pigmentation and small pimple scars are a frequent issue for me 😢
  • I do laser for hair removal so hmu if you have questions 
  • I also get permanent shiseido hair straightening, so hmu if you're into that too hehehehe

Hi everyone! Im in my late twenties and have never had any procedures before. I'm thinking about going to Korea early feb to get DES. Still researching! Please let me know if you are going around that time as well or if you have had good experiences with clinics! Much appreciated!

I never post in these kind of things but hello, I’m in my late 20s. Never had surgery before because I was too young and broke; now I can afford to do it!

Here are the procedures I’m interested in:

- DES non incisional

- rhinoplasty (hump removal, tip plasty, and possibly osteotomy)

-Sliding genioplasty for recessed chin

I’m still figuring out my shortlist and researching the possible risks and costs for my procedures. Planning to have something done by March 2020.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:08 PM, rosie152 said:

Hi everyone! Im in my late twenties and have never had any procedures before. I'm thinking about going to Korea early feb to get DES. Still researching! Please let me know if you are going around that time as well or if you have had good experiences with clinics! Much appreciated!

Hi rosie152,

I'm also planning to SK for DES in early Feb 2020. I'm still searching so far I'm thinking Answer PS, Marble PS, JK PS, Mate PS. I also heard about Item PS from this forum.

Have you found any clinics?