BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

On 9/26/2018 at 3:48 AM, admin said:

1998999361_alittlebitof(4).thumb.png.027d51cf90a29f749ac76a50d352d21e.png

If you made this far, please say hello, and share a message of solidarity for us to work together to get the results we're looking for.

Some suggestions say hi and just introduce yourself however you feel comfortable

feel free to mention your beauty hacker stack:  treatments you plan to do or have already done.

You don't have to follow this suggestion below, feel free to write whatever you like. 

Example:

Hey guys I'm bluesclue21 (userename / beauty hacker alias), I'm a female in my mid 30's, semi-active lurker, and been to Korea before and plan to go again. Looking forward to sharing good info. 

Planned Treatment Stack

• Revision Rhinoplasty (2018)

Previous Treatment Stack

• Rhinoplasty (2010)
  • Genioplasty (2012)

Daily Beauty Stack

• Shiseido Gentle Cleanser
  • Paulas Choice Skin Recovery Moisturizer
  • Anessa SPF 50

I think I’m in through Discord. Hi! 😘

Hello!! I’m gleaming, a 21 year old student in the Bay Area. I’m interested in a primary rhinoplasty with DCF ~ I’m really sketched out by silicone implant horror stories. I’m sure everyone here has more experience and knowledge than I do, so I look forward to learning from you all! Silver lining is that I’m going to buy my mom a ticket for a vacation in Korea and Japan after my graduation (which will probably be when I visit clinics too) 

On 12/22/2019 at 9:35 AM, in2eeyor said:

Hi rosie152,

I'm also planning to SK for DES in early Feb 2020. I'm still searching so far I'm thinking Answer PS, Marble PS, JK PS, Mate PS. I also heard about Item PS from this forum.

Have you found any clinics?

Hi there! I was considering Item or UVOM and maybe mate PS (I can't speak Korean and I'm not sure if I want to find my own translator). It's still hard to make a decision on a clinic though.. because I feel like the before and after pics aren't too different from site to site.. also there's not too many review of clinics that aren't as popular with foreigners. How are you making your decision?

3 hours ago, rosie152 said:

Hi there! I was considering Item or UVOM and maybe mate PS (I can't speak Korean and I'm not sure if I want to find my own translator). It's still hard to make a decision on a clinic though.. because I feel like the before and after pics aren't too different from site to site.. also there's not too many review of clinics that aren't as popular with foreigners. How are you making your decision?

Hi rosie152,

There are many clinics. I find forum here are helpful. To me doctor's good reputation and credential are more important than clinic. I'm okaly going to smaller clinic that's more popular among locals. Also, doctor stitching style, board certified and price.

I'm planning to have f2f consultation with few clinics. Then, decide with clinic to go for surgery.

You can hire english translator. Please refer to post by somedayskiesareblue. Her posting is very informative. 

Good luck! Let me know if you have other questions. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, in2eeyor said:

Hi rosie152,

There are many clinics. I find forum here are helpful. To me doctor's good reputation and credential are more important than clinic. I'm okaly going to smaller clinic that's more popular among locals. Also, doctor stitching style, board certified and price.

I'm planning to have f2f consultation with few clinics. Then, decide with clinic to go for surgery.

You can hire english translator. Please refer to post by somedayskiesareblue. Her posting is very informative. 

Good luck! Let me know if you have other questions. 

Could I DM you since we are going around the same time? My kakao is rosie152 😀

Hello everyone im Yvee! Looking to go to Korea next month or so. Looking to do Double eyelid lower blepharoplasty and lateral canthoplasty+lowering. Looking into a few clinic. Hope to see what everyone suggests.

Hello all!

My name is Sarah and  am in my late 20's going to Korea at the end of Feb. 

I have never had any surgery and am looking to do facial contouring, double eyelid , ptosis correction and rhinoplasty. 

I am just starting my research and currently finding it very overwhelming! 

If anyone would like to reach out to chat about PS my Kao Kao ID is lhvu123 

Hi all!

My name is Sam and I'm a 19 yo student. I've never had surgery or gone to Korea, so this whole process is a little scary for me!

Ideally, I'd like to get zygoma reduction, vline/jaw reduction surgery, and lateral canthoplasty. I hope to go to South Korea in 2022, so I'd love to talk to any of you who are holding out until then!

Hello, my name is Ari and I'm in my late 20's based in the US. I'm planning on doing a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation (with fat transfer) in Korea. Feels great to join a forum with the support and advice needed through such an emotional journey. Looking forward to getting to know you all! I will of course share my experiences with you once I decide which clinic and go through with the procedures.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a Chinese-Korean living in Canada looking to do rhinoplasty and DES in Korea. I just graduated and decided that I want to enhance my features. I've been lurking around PurseForum and various Kakao groups for advice on clinics for about 2 years now, and have decided on going to Korea in April 2021 with my boyfriend!