BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I am Female, 32, Canadian, hoping to go to Korea in April or May for lower eye surgery revision and full face fat grafting.

Surgeries all done in Canada so far:

Open rhinoplasty

Upper cheek and lower lid fat grafting (disastrous results)

Early 2019

Open Blephoroplasty to remove fat lumps and try to correct asymmetry caused by previous fat injections.

I am going to Korea because there are ZERO docs in Canada comfortable/expereienced in helping me.

Surgery in USA would cost me over 15k USD and with the CDN exchange it's just not doable and I can't find a doc who is confident in helping me either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Bsavang, I’m a female in my late 20’s. I’m currently living in Korea now. I’ve recently had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation here. I have also had some fillers and Botox.

I plan on getting a rhinoplasty revision once I hit my 6 month mark. My nose didn’t come out the way I wanted it to. 😞 So depressed about it..

I’m looking forward to this group and hope I can get some honest reviews and feedbacks from everyone’s experiences!

Hi all!! My name is vee, i’m 30yo, and been looking into PS since long time ago but didn’t have the courage (and money lol) until recently. My husband bought us a ticket to go to korea at late October, so i gather my courage to do PS!! My primary concern is my eyes, i have typical monolid small asian eyes, which have been my self-confidence downfall since my teenage year [emoji3525] my goal is to have double eyelid that will last a life-time [emoji39] to be honest i have not looking for any specific shape. And also i want to have bigger eye, i’ve been reading some of the post and still calculating the budget haha [emoji28] for sure I’m gonna do DES and maybe ptosis correction, i’m also interested to do either epi/lateral but again i need to calculate the budget [emoji53] so yeah, i stumble into this forum not long ago in order to find review about DES in korea and hopefully i can join the KKT group chat for more extensive review about the clinics/doctors. Ohhh and not to mention, maybe i need to find translator? Because i cant speak korean [emoji20] nice to meet you all [emoji1]

Hi all!! My name is vee, i’m 30yo, and been looking into PS since long time ago but didn’t have the courage (and money lol) until recently. My husband bought us a ticket to go to korea at late October, so i gather my courage to do PS!! My primary concern is my eyes, i have typical monolid small asian eyes, which have been my self-confidence downfall since my teenage year [emoji3525] my goal is to have double eyelid that will last a life-time [emoji39] to be honest i have not looking for any specific shape. And also i want to have bigger eye, i’ve been reading some of the post and still calculating the budget haha [emoji28] for sure I’m gonna do DES and maybe ptosis correction, i’m also interested to do either epi/lateral but again i need to calculate the budget [emoji53] so yeah, i stumble into this forum not long ago in order to find review about DES in korea and hopefully i can join the KKT group chat for more extensive review about the clinics/doctors. Ohhh and not to mention, maybe i need to find translator? Because i cant speak korean [emoji20] nice to meet you all [emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm eu or Happy123 in this forum. i am a female in my 30s, and planning to go SK for nose. Just started my research and happy to find this forum with many helpful post and information. I have one noob question : is it common for people to have revision? I understand if it is unsatisfactory result, but will the result fade over time? for example in my case, if i am opting to do rhino (like higher bridge and tip),  does a revision is most likely expected? i always thought the result can last forever, but seems like many people mentioned revision here, hence i am not sure. 

sorry for the long question, and sincerely no offence to anyone. 

Thank you 🙂

Hey guys I'm shyshoujo! I'm a female in my early 20's planning to go to SK for double eyelid surgery! Been dreaming of getting DES since my teens but tried other methods to obtain double eyelids such as tape through optifold before deciding that surgery is the only option that can give me the results I want. 

I've had mole removal surgery before and was thinking of getting a scar revision if possible in SK. 

Really happy to have found a community like this and I hope to learn more before going to Korea!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 10:03 PM, Bsavang90 said:

Hello! My name is Bsavang, I’m a female in my late 20’s. I’m currently living in Korea now. I’ve recently had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation here. I have also had some fillers and Botox.

I plan on getting a rhinoplasty revision once I hit my 6 month mark. My nose didn’t come out the way I wanted it to. 😞 So depressed about it..

I’m looking forward to this group and hope I can get some honest reviews and feedbacks from everyone’s experiences!

Hi Bsavang! Do you mind saying where you did your breast augmentation? Thank you.

And no reputable doctor will touch your nose for at least a year. Depending on your particular case, it can take 2 years to see final results.

Edited by CeeCee

Hi, I'm CeeCee. I was supposed to be in Seoul the first week of April for my lipo, nose and eyes, but COVID-19 changed that. For me it's a good thing because I wasn't set on an eye and nose clinic yet. I am also considering a (small) lip lift. I hope to be able to go in July or August (I'm American, so I will have to see).