BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

hi everyone, i’m cactus! i’m in my late 20s and have been thinking about getting plastic surgery since i was 17 or so.

i used to want to get jaw surgery to get rid of my square chin, but managed to fix it with fillers. i’ve also gotten fillers and threadlift in my nose. 

i’m now looking at incisional DES to fix my hooded eyes, as well as lateral epicanthoplasty to lower the outer corners of my eyes. i would also like to fix my bulbous nose and get a more refined tip 🙂 

hoping to visit korea to get these procedures done around october! 

Hello all! I'm Chrissy. I am a guy who's 21 years old and thinking about going to Korea in 2021 for Rhinoplasty. I'm new to plastic surgery, so I don't know too much. Although, I've had 5 consultations f2f in plastic surgery clinics in Toronto and I have seen a couple ENT's on their opinions. I have a deviated septum and my nose is bulbous. At times, my nasal congestion was so bad that I couldn't sleep due to feeling uncomfortable. But that's rare now, thankfully! I'm hoping to become more educated about plastic surgery in Korea in the future and to share my experiences as well. Hopefully you all have a good day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I am hype. mid 20s, been wanting to do my eyes since I was a teenager.

Looking at incisional DES and maybe some other eye work (don't know the exact names). 

Was wondering if there are any other dudes around here as I figure beauty standards / ideal surgeons might differ a bit due to gender differences.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi hi. I had 2 upper eyelid surgeries. The first was ok but after 8years it started to be abit droopy and I wanted to “lift” the eyes so it would be brighter. But the 2nd surgery was horrible!! And looking for revision! Crease on one eye set too high, too much fats and skin removed! Both eyes so unbalanced!!! Anyway looking for eyelid revision I would love to connect and help each other out. There is too many Doctors out there and I been researching. And many mixed reviews. Pls add me on kakao if you would like to exchange ideas - gingingin20 

Edited by Gin

Hi everyone, I'm Joce! No surgeries yet, but I've wanted to get DES since like, forever 😅 I'm Canadian but I'm planning on going to Korea to get my eyes done since it's such a common procedure there. Hoping to go under the knife soon (hopefully before next year) but I don't want to make any decisions yet until I'm 100% sure.  Would love to make some PS friends! 

kakao id: mondragonish

discord: joringel#4423

I'm going for a more natural look...feel free to PM me if you can rec some surgeons with a more natural looking aesthetic! ❤️

Hi everyone! I'm Minnie, early twenties. I've wanted to get my nose done for years and am finally ready to pull the trigger (hopefully) next year. I hope we can all support and help each other to find the best clinics 🙂

Hey guys!

I'm Vicky. 

I did rhino (alar base, tip, and bridge) and DES at TS plastic surgery. The results are too natural for my liking. 

I would like to have lateral canthoplasty, alar reduction again/nose revision, breast lift, and facial lipo or ultrasonic cavitationon on my face in the future and on my body. 

Hi! I'm Liz and am planning my surgeries in Korea a year or so in advance. I'm going to be getting ptosis correction done and zygoma reduction. Probably some fat grafting as well. I do have a clinic in mind already so I hope to see ppl talking about their experience there & maybe find some people traveling around the same time & staying in nearby hostels who I can begin to plan my trip with. I'm really looking for a couple good friends to go through this with since it's such an intensive thing. Plus I would like to have a chance to enjoy South Korea a bit. I'm just beginning to use Duolingo to learn some basic Korean, so if anyone wants to practice chitchatting with me that would be awesome. Talk soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm looking to go to Korea this year, before fall ideally. I'm gonna stick it through with the quarantine, it's 14 days of free food and I get to do my schoolwork there if there's internet! My beauty goals are: rhinoplasty, DES, fat graft maybe. If anyone is going around the same time I am, let's go together!!!

30 minutes ago, aone said:

Hi! I'm looking to go to Korea this year, before fall ideally. I'm gonna stick it through with the quarantine, it's 14 days of free food and I get to do my schoolwork there if there's internet! My beauty goals are: rhinoplasty, DES, fat graft maybe. If anyone is going around the same time I am, let's go together!!!

I wouldn't say free food. It's 2.1 mil won after all.