BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I’m Sarah, 23f, and I’m planning to get double eyelid surgery/lateral canthoplasty/rhinoplasty (mainly focusing on bulbous tip and hump removal). I’m thinking about going for an in-between of natural and dolly so let me know if you have any recommendations for clinics or doctors! 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone my name is Momo! Im a female in my early 20's I'm also looking for a travel buddy for Korea hopefully by 2022 whenever the coronavirus situation dies down. Kakaotalk ID MomoCake (hamster profile pic)

Planned Treatment Stack 

Rhinoplasty (2022)

Double Eyelid (2022)

Previous Treatment Stack

non first time surgery

Daily Beauty Stack

-memes

-sleep more than 10 hrs lol

Hey hey, im female, 23 and Chinese. I had rhinoplasty and a revision with rib cartilage in Europe and both times my nose ended up crooked and the nose bridge too high for my features. My Nosetip is also still too bulbous. I am currently researching revision on my nose, DES and different facial slimming procedures without bone shaving in South Korea. 

Im happy I found this forum, I am so overwhelmed and insecure with the information I can find. I'm kinda worried that there is a lot more resources that I have no access to, due to language barriers. Does anyone have Chinese sources on Korean plastic surgery clinics?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm arrietty (love the studio ghibli movie), but I go by alice on kkt. I'm in my early 20s and looking into getting facial contouring sometime next year. Today I mentioned it to my family after thinking about it for a year and they were actually kinda supportive so I'm hype!!! hopefully being on here and kkt will make the process of choosing doctors less stressful 

Edited by arrietty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello ^^ Im Jen and came across this forum while researching about ps in korea.

I always want to get rid of my face asymmetry whether double jaw surgery or just facial contour (facial contour is safer I guess) Been wanting jaw reduction but I don't want to risk skin sagging.

And I am pretty happy with the rest of my face except I heard that jaw surgery will change the look of ur nose slightly. So I want to make my nose smaller, not higher

Nice to meet u all :D