BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm a 21 yo female, hoping to get helpful tips and information about possible procedures I'm looking to do in Korea this summer (rhino, DES, ptosis correction, cheekbone, buccal fat, and brows. I've previously been to Korea before for vacation but I'm hoping to return soon for surgery! Looking forward to reading the posts here!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Im planning on getting DES sometime this or next year depending on the quarantine situation. I've done a lot of research so far on a couple clinics and was hoping to converse with other people who are also planning on getting DES sometimes soon too! PM me if you want to discuss!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Everyone here seems to be in their 20s, makes me feel old lol I'm looking to get my eyes and nose done in Korea, but only after they lift the covid restrictions. I would rather spend the quarantine fees on my surgeries 🤑 On the bright side, the long wait time means I have plenty of time to do research!

Hello everyone, I am researching and compiling information on which clinics are best to go to.  I plan on going in a few years.  I have double eyelids but they're hooded and I want to make my eyes bigger, as well as change my nose since it is flat and bulbous.

Hi all!

I've been wanting rhino forever but always chicken out due to the bad reviews lol.

Did some lurking on PF years ago, decided to hold off, and now I want rhino again.

Is discussion on US based surgeons (for Asian noses) allowed? Or Korean clinics only?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! I haven’t wanted surgery at all until COVID came and now I’m waiting until quarantine is lifted. It feels like forever and I’m checking the news every day. It’s an unhealthy obsession lol. 

My procedures are going to be DES, rhino, and fg. I’ve been doing a lot of research and the clinics I’m interested in are Nana, Wannabe, Marble, Namu, and Machimpyo. 

Hello, my name is Mary and I'd like to come to Korea for 3rd revision genioplasty and double jaw surgery. The genioplasty alone didn't gave me the results I wanted and made me look worse. I am between Eu and Zeah Dental.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Mei from singapore, interested in going to korea around march or may 2022 for primary rhinoplasty! I’ve only been to korea once a long time ago for vacation.

Currently only consulted with JW and even though the doctor sounds great, it’s really expensive so i am researching other options too. Open to finding travel buddies too!