BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys~ I'm Coco, though some of you may know me as Amy on kkt.

I'm hoping to go to korea sometime next year once restrictions are lifted and I'm looking to do facial contouring. At the moment I'm thinking of doing zygoma reduction, angular jaw and chin, but tbh I'm still researching and learning more about my face in the process so I'm not 100% sure I know what I need yet.

I've been to korea several times in the past but did not consider doing ps there until more recently, although my chin's been bothering me pretty much my entire adult life and have had laser lipo under the chin before.

Just now, coco said:

Hi guys~ I'm Coco, though some of you may know me as Amy on kkt.

I'm hoping to go to korea sometime next year once restrictions are lifted and I'm looking to do facial contouring. At the moment I'm thinking of doing zygoma reduction, angular jaw and chin, but tbh I'm still researching and learning more about my face in the process so I'm not 100% sure I know what I need yet.

I've been to korea several times in the past but did not consider doing ps there until more recently, although my chin's been bothering me pretty much my entire adult life and have had laser lipo under the chin before.

Oh and I'm in my early 30s

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lovelies! My name is E.K and Im super excited about having work done hopefully in Feb 2022

Will be looking for hospital recommendations for English speaker (legit cannot speak Korean to save my life) and at first thought about ID hospital but omgosh I saw so many bad reviews from 1-2 years ago! Luckily reddit mentioned this forum so I will be doing more research here.

Hoping to do
-Rhinoplasty
-Eyelid surgery
-dimple creation (cant believe its a thing!)
-Maybe stomach liposuction ( I am petite but my stomach has always been a trouble area I cannot tone or lose weight in and thanks to lockdown I have gained so much weight)

Lowkey nervous since I will be going solo. If anyone has any good hospital recommendations please dm me! 😄

Have a blessed day everyone

Hi everyone!

My name is Vivienne and I am travelling to Korea for rhinoplasty and V-line / fox line in April 2022. It will be my first surgery, so I'm looking for any advice in choosing a good surgeon. Price is not an issue - I don't want to cheap out and then end up botched or having to revise my nose later. So far I've narrowed it down to the following:

• ATOP
  • UVOM
  • Wannabe
  • Light
  • View
  • Dream

I am asian, and have a short nose. Looking to get my alar reduced, tip plasty and increase in bridge - a nice balance between natural and the "barbie / dolly" nose. Also looking for tips to increase the recovery process / unswell etc

Thank you !

Hello! Im new here, female, 24. Ive been lurking around purseforum looking for recommendations and reviews, then a reviewer linked beautyhacker under their post and damn, dont i love them. Anw, I plan to go Q1 2022 for rhino, fix hooded eyes and maybe accusculpt+lift mouth corner. Lets be surgery buddy!

Hello! I'm new here. I came from lurking on pf, to joining a kkt that seemed really, really sus and am looking for more reputable places to connect with ps enthusiasts. I created a discord and was wondering, is it ok for me to make a thread about it?

Planned Treatment Stack

• Fat grafting (face) (2022)
  • Tiplasty, possible rhino (2022)
  • Temple/forehead augmentation (or injection, fat graft etc) (2022)
  • DES for parallel lids (2022)

Previous Treatment Stack

• Restalyne injections undereye (2018-now)

Daily Beauty Stack

• COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
  • Stratia Rewind
  • Tretinoin
  • COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream
  • Various illyoon moisturizers with ceramides
  • Like 1

I'm dancingpear, and I'm hoping to get double eyelid surgery in Korea. I saw a post on Reddit saying that this forum is more legit than purse so here I am 🙂

Planned Treatment Stack

• Asian blepharoplasty

Previous Treatment Stack

• Botox (2021)

Daily Beauty Stack

Morning

• Labmuffin DIY vitamin C
  • COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
  • Hada Labo Gokujun Premium Hydrating Lotion
  • Sunscreen

Evening

• Tret 0.25
  • Aquaphor

Thanks to the mods for creating and curating the information on this forum 🙂

Edited by dancingpear

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm a female in her early 20s, east asian, and have been looking to get plastic surgery in korea since 2017. I will likely be an active lurker on here but will most likely be asking questions for the most part. Hoping to go to Korea soon in 2022 so I can contribute more information after.

I am considering: rhinoplasty, ptosis correction, facial fat graft, and buccal fat removal. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! My name is Alice and I’m in my early 20s. I’ve recently been looking into PS. I heard about this forum from a Reddit post. I’m a semi-lurker lol. Thank you so much for this site. 🙂 

At the moment I am interested in a rhinoplasty and double-eye lid surgery. Nice meeting you all!

Edited by Alice2002

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 
My KKT is milona.

I am going to Korea in late April for my first time rhinoplasty (hopefully my last lol). I am looking to get my tip and bridge augmented because I have a bulbous and flat nose. 

I'm also interested in forehead fat graft and accusculpt laser lipo for my face, mainly my chin.

On 2/2/2022 at 8:51 PM, Dawn_Flower said:

Hello! My name Andy. My girlfriend wants to do V-line, cheekbone reduction surgeries in Korea. I want to know a lot, before we go there. Btw we are from Hungary. Thanks.

Hi im from austria have you done surgery in korea