BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone! i'm currently planning on attending college in korea this fall semester as an international student and am looking into getting plastic surgery while i'm there! i'm still getting into learning more about ps, which is why i decided to join this forum!

i've never had plastic surgery before, but from what i've seen so far, i'm interested in getting a mole removal, v-line, and rhino 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ya'll - so i'm a guy - gone through a few procedures; got lucky on them so far despite the misinformation; and not i'm here again! one more time and one last time I hope! Just turning early 30's

Planned Treatment Stack

• Deep Plane Face Lift - it's the one where they bring the muscles back; and I'm not talking just SMAS

Previous Treatment Stack

• DES & Epicanthoplasty  - went with the whole family after graduation
  • A form of jaw surgery (not traditional double)- bimaxillary osteotomy; think a cut to set in your top/bot jaw from the canines & chin augmentation
    • verdicts still out on this one personally because of the skin laxity remaining and uncertain of long term impacts

Daily Beauty Stack

• water wash morning
  • evening - moisturizer / cleanser - Neutrogena basics

Hello! I'm planning on visiting Korea in the summer~ This will be my first ever operation so I'm trying to get all the possible (and legitimate lol) information I can. Looking to do rhino and maybe eyes on a later date!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I haven't had anything done before, but I have been wanting to get some done for 8 years.. 

Hoping to get DES, rhinoplasty & facial contouring.

I was originally reading the forums on PF. But then I heard about BH whilst I was browsing reddit and heard that PF is not reliable so I have migrated here lol. 

Since it's my first time, I'm pretty nervous and hope to get as much information as I can to help me choose a clinic. 

Hey guys I'm lexsuperior I'm a male in my late 20's, semi-active lurker, and have never been to Korea before. Looking forward to sharing good info. 

Planned Treatment Stack

• Facial contouring (2023)

Previous Treatment Stack

• Rhinoplasty (2020)
  • Bichechtomy (2021j

Hi, I'm going this July-August. I would get eyes, nose and facial bone but doesn't have to be all in this trip. I'd love to get and share some information and possibly even plastic surgery buddies if our dates meet. Thank you.