BeautyHacker

Welcome! Say Hello

Hi All,

Im new to this forum, 27yo, female, been to Korea before but looking at going back to get some plastic surgery. 

Considering some fat grafting, rhinoplasty, and vline depending on the recovery process

Hi everyone and thanks admin for making this forum! The reviews seem much more authentic here than on other sites, so I’m really happy I found this site!

I’ve been thinking about getting plastic surgery since I was a teenager, probably 13-14. I remember looking at Reddit and RealSelf and PurseForum off and on over the years XD good times! Hope to spend the next 1-2 years researching/planning, so generally lurking around 🙂 

Planned/Treatment Stack:

None

Considering:

V-line surgery/jaw reduction, rhinoplasty, epicanthiplasty (for inner corners), forehead fat graft

Hi, tired transbian here

Plastic surgery virgin sadly. 

I'm from India but sadly there's a dearth of actual good cosmetic plastic surgeons for the face over here, and south Korea is pretty close by which is why I want to get ps over there. I'm planning to get v line, genioplasty and rhinoplasty done there in 2023 as ps is expensive. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a female in my late 20's and am new to researching PS so I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for yet. I was hoping to find a reputable clinic that would be able to make recommendations based off what I'm looking to achieve. I'm interested in eyes, nose, and facial contouring but am not sure what else I may need/want. I haven't had any previous work done before.

• 1 month later...

Hi I’m a mid-20s female. Never been to Korea before but have had double eyelid surgery in the US. My DES was botched, which led me to start researching about PS in Korea. I have bad epicanthoplasty scars and my priority is to fix those.

I also want to address facial sagging due to poor bone structure. I have a recessed face and TMJ issues, so looking into double jaw surgery, genioplasty, and maybe fat grafting.

Hey everyone! I’m a female in my later 20s. I’ve been considering rhinoplasty for like forever so I’ve been lurking the PF and KKT group chats for a looooong time. I’ll finally be going to Korea in March 2023.

I’m considering the following procedures:

• Rhinoplasty with paranasal and premaxillary implants (also known as noble cat surgery)
  • Facial fat graft for forehead
  • Calf nerve ablation 
  • Maybe ptosis correction + lateral/lower canthoplasty)
  • Maybe breast augmentation

Whew, that’s a lot! I also have acne scars to address but will not be addressing that in Korea since I already have a trusted dermatologist. 

Hello everyone! I’m new here and would like to introduce myself. This thread is a bit old but I’m hoping it’s still active. I’m here to research on clinics for revision rhinoplasty as I have been botched by a doctor from Busan. Hopefully I will be able to make a post on it soon. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya everyone!! I’m janeychocopies and I’m looking to get DES in Korea! I have my trip booked for May this year, feel free to add me on KKT if you are planning on going to Korea at the same time as me!! I’ve been having such a hard time sorting through what’s real or what’s fake on Purseforum so I joined this community! 🙂

On 2/22/2023 at 1:51 PM, momoo said:

Hi everyone, im Momo! Im hoping there are still some actives on here:) Ive been looking into getting DES and rhinoplasty in sk sometime this May.

Nice to meet you all & hope im not too late to the party!

I’m going to SK in May too! For DES. Have you booked your flights already?!

Hi there, starry808 (same id on kakaochat plz add me), long time lurker that is finally getting very serious about going to get vline surgery to fix a very horsey face. 1/2 Chinese half Latina with all the worst features. I got a little cheek filler and honestly felt like my face was approached attractiveness for the first time. I think my face shape is my main issue but would like to fix many things.

Planned Treatment Stack

• V-line/facial contouring

Daily Beauty Stack

• Biore uv acqua rich watery essence
  • Clinique 100h moisturizer
  • Krave beauty matcha hemp cleanser