BeautyHacker

Any Suggestions for Mole Removal

I dunno if this a thread was created for this before, I apologize if it was.

But anyone know where in Seoul I can get laser mole removal for low price but still good.

I have done mole removal before (not in Seoul) but it left with a light brown mark. I hope for a place that can remove moles completely.

Oh, I never heard of that clinic, but I'll definitely go research them. That is pretty cheap, considering I want to remove multiple of them. Thanks Wondermuffin for letting me know!

What is post-care process like for mole removal? I assume it will scab and then fall off? Did you need to keep it covered with bandaid or anything?

40 minutes ago, Wondermuffin said:

I should mention that the moles I removed at meclinic were face moles. Body moles like anyeli’s should be cheaper. 

How have your ex-moles healed up? I once zapped about 8 moles from my face. Made a big difference, but there was one or two that lightly came back. And one had minor scar/discoloration, but it's better than having the mole itself. 

5 hours ago, kino said:

How have your ex-moles healed up? I once zapped about 8 moles from my face. Made a big difference, but there was one or two that lightly came back. And one had minor scar/discoloration, but it's better than having the mole itself. 

Mine is only 3 months old, it’s still healing. I put on the scar sticker on my zapped moles every weekend. It’s slightly brown. I think the biggest one is coming back as I can see some brown pigment, just need to retouch it when I get back to korea. 

23 minutes ago, sassygrl said:

Do you guys suggest doing it after FC?  how long after? Or should i do it before if i can?

How many spots are you thinking about? If it's not very aggressive treatment then it should be OK because your FC incisions will be in your mouth, but would be nice to wait until you're able to be on your feet and go out comfortably.