BeautyHacker

My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

Hello everyone I just wanna share with you all my honest experience in View Hospital where i did my plastic surgery procedure last September 28, 2018. This forum has been very helpful in my plastic surgery journey I’ve been active in this forum since last November of 2017 . I learned a lot of tips from other people past experiences, When they decided to go to South Korea for plastic surgery . One of them is joining a Kakao group! This is gonna be your eyes and ears on what’s going on SK plastic surgery world. I’ve talked to many people here and there’s so many nice people who are willing to share their experience. And update you on their recovery period. I actually met my ps buddy here. It’s a small world coz we lived in same city and work in the same street! And we have the same profession and goals . I’m really blessed to find somebody to share this experience . the anxiety of being alone in the country that your not familiar with the language is a scary thing to think! Since December 2017 we’ve known each other and we decided to fly to korea on Sept 2018 . It’ was really hard decision on both sides to find the clinic .At some point we both already deposited the money to this one clinic but we didn’t end up going . Luckily they refunded us the money . Around June 2018 if I’m not mistaken i consulted view online . They’re consultant is very nice and they replied to my questions right away. I heard a lot of good reviews about this Clinic and I also met like 4 other girls who went to this clinic recently . They are very nice and helpful and they update us on what to expect and they are also kind enough to share their before and after pictures! And I also found out that View is offering free 6 days stay in their VIP ROOM. Which is awesome coz everything seems convenient especially while your recovering .
I also saw videos in YouTube the Let me in Thailand and Let me in korea episode they They a pretty good job. The doctors are highly skilled and I actually look them
Up making sure that’ they are board certified and specializes in the area . And 14 years of no accident. Safety is always the priority above everything and make sure if u choose a hospital or clinic that there’s anesthesiologist on site. In the end we ended up choosing View plastic surgery hospital to perform Rhinoplasty and Facial contouring . The consultants are very nice! They go above and beyond it’s crazy how the time difference in US and korea sometimes even if they are in their day off they are still able to answer our endless!! Questions. Sept 24 2018 is the day I landed korea it was their Holiday and I got free airport pick up in the airport and they drove me to K gangnam hostel where I’m Gona be staying before the surgery . Sept 27 is when I did my consultation with Dr. Lee Dong Chan who will be performing my Rhino and FC . I choose him to do my surgery coz we are on same page and I have a good feeling when I did my consult with him I also showed him some pictures that I edited and photoshop just for reference. He is such a nice guy always smiles and answer my questions and concerns and he assure me that I will get the result I wanted . I also ask the consultant before I fly to korea to show me dr lee dong Chan’s work and it convince me to choose him . He is more of a dramatic results . Based on the picture I saw . I told him I wanted a slimmer small face and a chin . I always have the square jaw face that gives masculine look . I wanted a soft younger sweet look. Dolly like . Dr. Lee said he will do zygoma reduction coz my zygoma is protruding based on ct and X-ray , sliding genio coz I don’t have a chin and square jaw reduction . On my nose I told him I wanted defined tip and bridge and do alarplasty coz I have a wide bulbous nose and my bridge is crooked. To be honest I lowered my expectation to my nose . Coz my base is not the nice to begin with. I don’t want be dissappointed on my results but he assured me he will do everything to fix it. He said he will gauge if I needed alar or not. But I keep insisting that my alars are wide he said he will raised my bridge and defined my tip and it will make alars smaller. But he cannot promised me with alarplasty he said I don’t want u to look unnatural I will do it if it’s needed. And I just trusted him . After consultation they took my blood for lab work . EKG to make sure I’m healthy enough prior surgery . view is a huge hospital but they don’t give me a feeling of factory vibe everything seems personal . I finally met miss Anna she’s very nice! We’ve been exchanging message for 3 months . She’s so patient and understanding. She assures me that everything are communicated well with the doctor. I will attach some photos I took while I’m in view clinic that time .

And also I forgot to mention above I did acculift will be done by dr Lee Young she suggested fat grafting on forehead under and nasolabial folds to give dimension as I am going to do the full vline procedure. She speaks English and very pretty and nice ! I told her I just want a natural Look. And she assured me .

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I’m glad that you had such a great experience! View is on my list of places to check out, and this review really helped me on factoring whether to keep it and go consult. Can I see a B/A of your rhinoplasty?

And after picture this is my post OP day 10 as you can see I can see that my face got smaller and slimmer as I wanted it to be I still.have some swelling on jowl chin area from.acculift and I like my new nose! I'm happy that dr didnt did not do alar reduction. Coz I will end up looking unnatural . I cannot wait to heal.completely but it takes time !

Girllllll, looking good . Your side profile is honestly goals! Did you use a implant for your bridge? Also, to get a defined tip, what exactly did he do? Did he use a implant or?

And I just want rave about their services it was such a great experience . They do care about their clients alot . We have a good stay in VIP room. Make sure you tell them one month ahead advance for reservation. They give all the necessities you need bottled water tissue gargle solution free brunch comfy bed and nice view on your room and cleaning services it feels like your in a hotel! . It sounds advertisement but their actions speaks for themselves and the consultants goes above and beyond. we never feel we are left alone here . Specially on our recovery period it was so tough! Especially on first 5 days . They gave us good after care and deswelling treatments. for my almost 2 weeks I already saw my doctor 3x already lol making sure I'm ok recovering. They also gave us vitamin drip .and facials.

Thanks! Dr lee dong chan did osteotomy coz i have wide nasal bone to narrow it down he raised my bridge .he use goretex and also for my tip he use my septal cartilage coz I have enough. I'm so happy how it turned out as u can see my before nose there is hope lol

You really have to consult with them! And they will do.their best to achieve the look u wanted so u have to be careful.on what pics your are showing coz they will do it for u

OH MY GOODNESS...
WOW,,,,
very good result...
the best i seen recently. good luck on your recovery and will be awaiting for the next post op.

Awww thanks still on recovery process. I've been walking and taking vitamins alot to help me deswell aside from their after care. So I look alot better when I get back I still have 2 weeks left till we go back home.

awesome results so far! please keep us updated. I was interested in them but their prices were so high. I am not looking for anything dramatic anyway, so decided to go with TFD for Vline. Also they require a deposit to book with them and I wasnt sure if I wanted to go with them yet What vitamins are you taking?

• admin locked and unlocked this topic