BeautyHacker

Clinics That Can Perform Lefort III???

After careful consideration, I have decided that a Lefort III would be more in my best interest instead of cheekbone reduction. My flat cheek gives me the appearance of having a long face.

My cheekbones are flat and low in the front and protruding on the sides, so reducing them, even more, may leave me looking prematurely aged and saggy. I have large eye sockets as well. I think that if I can somehow "lift" the bones between my eyes and nose I wouldn't even need a reduction, I would have naturally high cheekbones.

I already have nasolabial folds forming. I'm looking more towards maxillofacial surgeons and clinics that can possibly perform a Lefort I and III as well as two-jaw surgery. If any of you guys know of a surgeon that can do this please, either reply to this thread or PM me.

Although I'd prefer a Korean doctor, any surgeon recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
i dont think there's lefort 3 doctors out there for plastic surgery, it's quite rare. why not do these instead
brow /forehead implants
nose job
mid face implant
two jaw
braces
cheek implants
yea okay i see why lefort 3 might be easier, but do you like your face the way it is because lefort just moves it forward;

Funny enough, this was my original surgery plan. I just thought it would be time-consuming to get all of these procedures one after the other. I think I'll reconsider now that I've had further thought.