BeautyHacker

Do I need to use Docfinder or can I bypass it?

I was wondering if it’s possible to avoid Docfinder to get my procedures. I read too many negative reviews about bad communication, price hikes on foreigners, and being pressured to pay for other procedures I might not need. But on the other hand some people say it’s 100% worth it and Docfinder is a must. I’m so confused on the subject. Have anyone done it without Docfinder? Could you tell me your experience? And if you have used Docfinder let me know if it’s worth it.

You do NOT need Docfinder. You will have to do your homework either way and you can't trust these sites to do it for you. They are nice cause they get it all in one package but you are gonna pay a very marked up amount.

I do not think you need Docfinder. Docfinder is an agency that take the commission from total costs of your surgery. You also, need to make a decision by yourself and also, in-house staff who can speak English -Korean will help you directly.
(They only took you PS where they have a partnership with NOT took to a good clinic- well.. there would be a good clinics)
I also read some forum somewhere (cnt remember), the PS or clinic only give a discount if you come by yourself without agency.
Korea is a good place to travel even you cannot speak Korean, they will help you a lot even they cnt speak fluent English.

I think Jess Cook just answered perfectly.

You will pay more if you use docfinder. It is very simple. No one will help you without getting paid. No body will work for you for free.
The end.

Thanks. I’ve got a translator my mom knows there and did a lot of research so thanks I needed to hear it from someone though.