BeautyHacker

Jaw and zygomatic bone plastic surgery experience in Opera Plastic Surgery ,Seoul, S.Korea

Hello, I come from Hong Kong .Because I like K-pop singer so decide to do Jaw and zygomatic bone plastic surgery, I got to know about Opera Plastic Surgery through Hong Kong 's forum recevie good comment and I went Opera PlasticSurgery clinics for consultations indeed they devotion to custom services is plain to see . and they are charge each items not expensive .After completed I feel slim on my face and very happy for plastic surgery .

I also do surgery of Zagoma in Opera on early October, so far only a bit swelling and facial tight during these recovery periods, the come out is good and I am satisfy the result, Doctor and consultant are good and caring and I trust this clinic for my choice again :smile:

I had the surgery day before the Korean Language Holiday. I just wanted to leave short review but i am not fake it. English not my first language.

Surgeon_Doctor Kwon
Consultant_J
Consultation_Oct 1, Medicaltest_Oct 1,
My freind do the zygoma before me so I waited more days for my surgery. My problem are wide cheek and big jaws. I showed the photo of K-pop singer, TOP and took the surgery. My doctor explained the surgery and how it can be done. Not completed recovery yet but Dr.kwon checked my CT twice and told me it is healing well and I trust him. Also, they gave me laser treatment to help swelling.

I didn't want to post photos but you can check this photos to believe me. One is the price they wrote to me. Second is the paper J prepared for me to communicate with Korean nurse. Third, after care instruction.

I found out the clinic through Hong Kong's forum and so far I'm happy about the service. Hope you all don't mistake my good intention to share the review.

upload_2018-10-18_16-52-29.png

who is @MikNomis ?
And what does 'real customer taiwan #1' ?
I don't think he is Opera promoter cuz he is doing smart work to make the clinic bad.

The second comment looks pretty okay to me but hmm... anyone recognizes Opera Papers? Are they real?

I think Not need to critical seriously it is real or not, people is free to share the comment after complete plastic surgery, if people don’t like or trust they just can skip it without critical others of fake :smile: