BeautyHacker

52 years old for face lift

Hi, I am asking for help at the last minute. Anyone had mid face smas face lift? I have so far consulted over the KakaoTalk MVP, Opera, Area88, and ASPS. MVP and Opera had similar price quote. ASPS is double the MVP and Opera. I won’t go with the Place for the price but I would like to know the real result people had. Also if they had a good result from any other places, I would like to consult with them. Thank you!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck tomorrow! Do share your decision making and your b&a photos with identify obscured. I had no idea Dr Seo does smas facelift at mvp. I had been looking at asps but 13 million is a lot like UK prices. Bqq had her facelift at banobagi so worth researching there too.

Thank you Miss O. I will mention to Dr Seo that the reason for my consult with him is due to your great review about him. I was in London last August, I should have rang you up... I am also trying to consult with Area88. 9mil for the Smas and 4.5mil for the eye bags... all those two surgery at MVP for 8 Mil. Big price differences. I am staying in Korea for a little under 4 weeks. I don’t want to rush things.

4.5 mill for eye bag removal! That is way too high. That's more than uk prices. Looks like I will be back at mvp when I am allowed smas. Really annoying to be denied this procedure at my mature age when some younger get it done! Good luck getting permission to proceed. What if I am still denied smas at age 60?!

Lol, smoke a little, I did as a young person which is why I probably lost Elasticity to my skin... I have a question for you MissO, on your post you mentioned your lip lift was done in London but one thread you said your lip lift was done at MVP? Did you get a revision at MVP?

I had vermilion liplift with Dr Choi at mvp then bullhorn liplift with Miss Mills in the uk 6 months later as vermillion did not last as it was skin only. Maxfax surgeon Miss Mills did a proper liplift with trimming muscle and skin which has lasted now almost 2 years and counting, so make sure your facelift is smas with muscle cutting and not just skin.

I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Lee at Area88, November 12, for consultation. He quoted 18 mill KRW for an extended SMAS that to me is way too high, even higher than plastic surgeons in Beverley Hills.. I also consulted with Dream, View and many other clinics and all of them said I didn't need SMAS lift. Dr. Lee quoted 3.5 mill KRW for fat transfer. May I ask how much Area88 quoted for face lift? Please share your experience with these clinics. Good luck on your surgery.

La
Lateral smasectomy 9krw, neck not included. Neck is recommended but don’t really need it according to them. The price differences are huge. 9kw does not include the eyes either. I was initially thinking about my eyes only but I could tell a lift would benefit me greatly. My weight went down from 110lbs to 94-98, I think that really caused sagging of my facial skin. My real fear is God is going to make me eat a humble pie for bing so vein... that’s why I am torn about spending the double amount or more reasonable amount... I feel like I need to things right with face, neck, a little bit of fg, laser treatment, a little Botox. I am putting a lot of hope from MVP as they seem to be more reasonable.

Oh no @jsorchid, do you think that if you regained some weight your face sagging would go? Maybe the drastic weight loss has caused the sagging and when you put on say 5 lbs, the face will lift with natural fat? Have you seen what you look like lying down to see what a FL might look like? Do you like what you see or will it be too tight and maybe just gain some weight back and save all your money and just get the lower eyebags removed? I think I shall stop at 98-99 lbs as I don't want sagging and am fearful this will happen at 94 lbs and then I shall be in your boat wanting to fly to korea for smas. You must be in Korea right now. No time to regain some weight to save you money. Well if you must just stick with Dr Seo at mvp. I am really enjoying being blonde. Maybe getting a new hairstyle and highlights, regain some weight, and just get the eyebags done would be sensible for you?

I was just looking at The Line's facelift when I decided to pop on to PF to see what was happening. According to them, their lift is a combination of the MACS and SMAS lift (see diagram). You should have a consultation there too. The Line.jpgThe Line2.png