BeautyHacker

52 years old for face lift

I never considered Fg as a facelift... I thought that fg as being adjunctive to the FL. I will be definitely be researching how often these two procedure will be performed. Thank you for being a sounding board.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went back to my notes and I saw the View quoted 1.2 million for 2CC of Rejuran and Dream quoted 1.5 million for one seesion ( not sure how many cc) and 3 session 3 million. I need to figure out how many cc they use. I think for the full face you need at least 4 cc.

Fg is like a liquid FL with fillers but when the fg reabsorbs the face goes flat, deflates and sags at different rates in different places on your face, most notably worse deflation in the lower face as we eat and talk a lot. This then leaves the fat in the cheeks looking disproportionately larger and a weird smile. Then you are tempted to fly back for fg to the lower face but each time it does not stay and your cheeks get bigger with fg. At least with dermal fillers they dissolve at the same time around the face. I regret starting on the full face fg journey and only ever needed to gain a few lbs and just have to my temples and upper lids.

Have a look at Fresh clinic's instagram video showing Hong burrowing a long metal canula under the forehead skin, tenting and pulling it up. See how the process stretches the skin yet afterwards you are not allowed to put compression bandages on your face.

FG is really hard work as thigh fat in the face has a mind of its own and it is a constant battle to control the fg from ballooning in odd places and deflating in others. I now rely on makeup, hair and angles to try to hide my big wide fg cheeks.

I see you are going to proceed with all. Remember ps maintenance costs are huge and yet you are spending over $20k on one visit. Smas lasts 5 years. Fg needs top ups or a lift if you stop doing top ups. And imo you just lost too much weight so it would cost nil to eat more and regain your natural fat in your face.

Furthermore you have to have repeated injections over 4-6 weeks which means you have to stay in in SK for that length of time. Or if you are lucky enough to live in Singapore it is available there to continue your treatment. The Koreans says it's a waste of money just for one round. The full effect (from memory is three rounds with a fortnight in between).

I beg to differ on the length of time an SMAS will lasts. I believe Asians and Blacks "don't crack" and if you go to a skilled surgeon it should last 7 plus years. You get what you pay for! That's why there's such disparity with pricing for an SMAS FL. Having said that going to someone expensive doesn't mean that the risks are lower. If you can afford it, got for a good reputable surgeon.

Does the injection helps on overall improvement of the skin? Or Is it considered as anti- aging?
thx

It is the bomb. Made from salmon DNA. I just downloaded a 'special' price from April31, for 6 ampoules. Two needed for each round, and you need 3 rounds with 2 wks in between so you have to stay for 6 wks in SK. Hence the reason why I am saving up my war chest to do it. So expensive, almost the price of a facelift. It remodels you skin. A famous pf uses it by the bucket loads. Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 7.49.47 pm.png

I have a realistic expectations that I will continue to get old and will look older. But at 52, I feel I have a good life in me. From what I read, i’ll Continue to get older from the time I had the surgery and I will look younger than others who might not had the surgery later down the road... maybe i’ll Do another one in 10 years and stop, I don’t need to have that look after the 70’s hopefully.
I have gathered the top three universities here in Korea from my host, check if the surgeons are graduate from here. My host said that sometimes the top university students know the theories the best but the second tier might have more compatible spirit and better tactile wise... he goes to Yonsei... lol, he says. Getting into these schools are big deal in Korea.
#1 Seoul national university #2 Yonsei university
# 3 Korea university... these are top universities in South Korea... however, I am a believer in life time learning and experiences means a lot, look for older surgeons with some experiences of 10+ years... I heard ideally early 50s are the most sought after, and not too old before their hands shakes...

89D397C6-EFB1-4864-9AD4-7F3253E713CB.jpeg 8FA31E9C-AE39-4AE2-9A59-9C824AC9D7B9.jpeg
I paid $67 for extra protein at Lotte GNC for my recovery. Also bought some Korean rice porridge for my recovery. I bought beef with veg, sweet potatoes and chicken with veggies... and bottles of water. Hope it’s enough for 4-5 days while hiding out! I love the Korean grapes... they still have seeds and skins are not edible... these ones weren’t as good as I am use to. In Korea you have one kind of varity of fruits. You won’t see 10 different apples. However these grapes weren’t good. Normally the grapes would had punch of flavors worth the work of spitting out the seeds and scraping the flavors off the skins. As a child my mom would would buy boxes of these grapes to make wine for my father and we will get a bundle each for treats! Yes, I was very disappointed. After I recover, I will search for the best morsel of grapes I remember. I think Koreans only eat Fuji apples. In America my favorite is honey crisp... crunchy and juicy better than the Fuji!. I am so freakin nervous bought soju to help me sleep... 14 hours till my crazy journey!

ABB574F9-075A-4783-870D-CA9FE8426A07.jpeg I arrived 8am... the surgery stared about 9ish... really soon after. I was taken in a taxi to a place for over night stay. They still wouldn’t let me sleep 1-2 hrs stay max then to my room at 7. They finally let me drink water. 11 pm bowel of porridge... they say is microwaved. I asked for another bowel. I don’t know if I was hungry but I ate for needing nutrient for healing, I wish the’ll give me something to sleep. My throat still hurts but less than at first when I arrived here.... no freakin pillows. Just the neck support. I turned the pillow around. My neck incision is the most discomfort area... maybe be my ttigjt right eye!

So glad that the procedure went well. Thanks for the update.

I cold tell that they underfilled my cheek. They said that the will fill it again before I leave. Makes perfect sense after my swelling subsided. I didn’t sleep yest and is 1:30 am.,,. The nuse stayed up till 1am with me. She is going to get up at 4am to check my blood pressure. What a service!