BeautyHacker

Caucasian Male nose! Where to go?

Hallo Forum members,

first I would like to thank you all for sharing your opinions and research regarding rhinoplasty surgery in Asia. I especially am thankful for threads like "blacklisted clinics". Much respect to those who make huge efforts in order to warn others from bad experiences!

I personally had 2 rhinoplasties already, whereby the 2nd was a reconstruction surgery by lenghening the nose with nasal septum caritilage and regenerating my nasal breathing that was destroyed after the first operation performed by Dr. Fuchsuber at the Sophienklinik in Stuttgart Germany. The 2nd Operation was performed by Prof. Gubisch at the Marienhospital also in Stuttgart Germany.

While I am pleased with the fact that my nasal breathing is functional again my nose is a mess from an aesthetic ooint of view. My origin nose was very big, straight and spiky, so the nose should only be scaled-down in size only a bit. The surgeon Dr. Fuchshuber shortened my nose way too much, the result was desastrous, he did not nail the simulation BY FAR. I then decided to do a reconstruction Operation by the "famous" Prof. Gubisch. He achieved slight asthetical improvements and regenerated my nose breathing but he missed to enlarge my nose to that extend that I wanted him to. I also wanted him to take rib cartilage from me in order to use it if necessaty but he decided not to for unknown reasons.

The current situation is the following: My nose is still too short, the nose tip is too round, my nose bridge too deep and my nasal wings are still way too compressed and when i touch them I can fell that they are under tension. I can't live with this. I uploaded photos after the 1st surgery for you. My current nose Looks Pretty much the same even after 2nd surgery, so the photos should suffice.

For lengthening my nose and heightening the nasal Bridge I will Need rib cartilage for sure.

That's why I really am IN NEED of your ADVICE, OPINIONS,EXPERIENCES and RECOMMENDATIONS!!! Please help…thank you!

Kind regards,
tekniko

So which exact surgery are you looking for?
There is a thread with blacklisted clinics, but it's very subjective. It's better to avoid "factory" clinics (like people call them here), because they perform too many factories with less individual care, and some of clinics had deaths/other accidents, so it's better to exclude them from your list.
But in general it looks like Korean surgeons are more trustworthy than Europeans, so I'm considering SK for myself too.

I have researched a lot and this is my conclusion:
As i Need my nose to get lengthened and nose Bridge to get heightened to a big extend i Need seugeons who are experts at autologeous rib cartilage surgery.

1.) Dr Seyoung Lee from Trend Surgery
2.) Dr. Myoung Lee from VIP

As i have been in contact with VIP and they are charging ridiculous 14000$ I am not confident to go with them especially because they have had bad reviews lately.

Sorry to contradict you, but I can't dig up any negative reviews on VIP. Yes, they are expensive but you can't take that as a negative. Dr Lee is an expert on rib (no no for me). He trained in the US and as I write he's on his way to the US to give a presentation on 'shorten' noses and how to fix them. Don't care what you do really!

Oh he's here in the stated today? How did you know that? Wonder if I can have him come by and do my nose lol

wow 14K for rhino, outrageous!
the rib must be made of gold then. lol

there lots of negative reviews from VIPs before on this forum.

its a bit tricky since your caucasian. just keep on researching, good luck.
i hope u can still update this thread once u found the right clinic for you.

I have never heard of Trend, and I couldn't find any good reviews for VIP.
Hanabi, and Cocoline are famous for rhino. There is also a famous rhino surgeon in View. Try to check these clinics.

Thank you very much, I will for sure!
Well, I've got one new update from my Korean translator. She asked for an appointement at Trend Clinic. The first available date is 1st of April -.- And nope, that's no April fools' joke! That is half of a year wait time and really heart breaking...

Afaik Hanabi,Cocoline, Braun etc have no rib cartilage expert and they strive for K-Pop Looking male noses. What I Need is big, straight, long and masculine caucasian looking nose. Thank you anyway!

Yeah, I hope you can find the right surgeon for your case!
I'm Caucasian too btw, planning to have rhino in Korea as well. And we should more careful with surgeon's choice :biggrin: