BeautyHacker

V-line,Rhino and Acculift consultation review with ID, Banobagi, Namu and View with price (Oct 2018)

Hello, everyone! I had consultation with 4 clinics last week and this week and I decided to share my opinion on them:
ID, Namu, View, Banobagi
I discussed different surgeries with each clinic, but my goal is slimmer face (most interested in V-line), rhino and general rejuvenation effect.

ID:

ATMOSPHERE:

Building is the biggest and looks modern. Empty lobby, front desk workers were not friendly, didn’t smile or greet me when I entered. Translator lady was friendly though, offered me drink and translated pretty fast and fluently.

CONSULTATION:

The consultant lady smiled all the time, but the way of consultation felt aggressive. She repeated at least 3 times that without deposit the price will increase if I decide to come back later, so I better pay the deposit.

She showed me how the surgery is proceeded on the skull which was useful, but she kept talking about more and more additional surgeries I didn’t want and plan.

Also during online consultation they didn’t mention that I HAVE TO do X-ray (which is 20 000KRW) and required to pay when I just arrived. Of course I felt unfair and changed my attitude and impression in a negative way. No discount was possible either.

Another thing is that they couldn’t show me any before/afters of foreign western patients. Since they are claiming everywhere, that they are so experienced with foreigners, that was weird.

PRICE:

1) Angle + zygoma - 7.000.000

2) V line (chin + angle + zygoma) - 10.000.000

3) Dark circle - 2.300.000

CONCLUSION:

ID is very well-known somehow for operating foreigners, but I’m not sure how true is that after visiting them. Also feeling that ID is a bit commercial and not that professional.

BANOBAGI:

ATMOSPHERE:

Nice lobby, much more people waiting than in ID.
LET ME IN TV program playing, blood pressure measuring machine, free coffee service. Friendly smiling front desk workers, friendly translator.

CONSULTATION:

I was suggested to choose consultation room with more appropriate lightning (darker or lighter), which was interesting.

Again I wasn’t told in advance about X-ray and its price, so it made me feel bad that they require money right after I stepped in the clinic (although I was ready fot that after ID, I think that’s the part you have to tell during online consulting).

Consultant lady looked like in hurry. She didn’t try to talk about my appearance individually, just asked which surgeries I am interested in and talked about the price, deposit necessity, and asked “Is there anything else you would like to know?” like 4 times. Felt like she wanted to finish with me faster and didn’t try individual approach. I don’t know maybe she was just very busy and I didn’t look interested enough?
I also couldn’t meet a doctor, because “he was busy”. The overall impression was that they were not interested in me and my requires.

No discount was available either.

PRICE:

1) Angle + zygoma + genio - 19.900.000

2) Angle + zygoma - 15.400.000

3) Acculift (only lazer) - 2.750.000

4) Reduction Rhino - 6.050.000

5) Alar Reduction - 1.980.000

CONCLUSION:

Banobagi looks famous, but I didn’t like the attitude of English consultant and the price is not cheap with no additional services provided. Discount or bargain didn’t seem possible (they said it was the cheapest price they could offer and it might rise if I don’t pay the deposit).

NAMU

ATMOSPHERE: Much smaller than other clinics, not a separate building. A lot of Chinese patients in the lobby. Front desk workers were friendly, smiled all the time.

CONSULTATION: Consultant and doctor were nice, both spoke good English and explained about surgeries clearly, showing on the skull and X-ray picture how they want to perform the surgery and about their good postcare service.
Although the thing I didn’t like was that you can’t stay more than one night hospitalizing, even if you want to, which makes it uncomfortable to recover in my opinion.

Unlike ID and Banobagi they warned me about X-ray and its price beforehand, which was a good sign and I liked it.

The weird thing about consultation was that doctor suggested to cut off 50% of jaw muscles because they were too thick, which I consider too dangerous. But they assured me that I don’t need that much muscles and it won’t cause many problems. Mmm not sure about it, still sounded dangerous.

I liked that the way of consultation was more neutral than aggressive, with no deposit demanding.

PRICE:

1) Square - 5.500.000

2) Muscle - 2.000.000

3) Chin - 3.000.000

4) Cheekbone - 4.500.000

5) Nose - 500.000 + 800.000 = 1.300.000

CONCLUSION: Namu seems getting popular nowadays for the competitive price. I liked non aggressive and informative way of consulting, but because of 50% muscle reduction surgery suggestion and their small size I feel uncomfortbale to have surgery there.

VIEW:

ATMOSPHERE:

Bright lobby, big modern building, LET ME IN TV playing, Motiva implants samples, welcoming polite front desk workers.

CONSULTATION:

Consultant was friendly and spoke very good English. We met doctor who recommended few ways of surgeries I wanted to achieve slimmer look and explained which one would or wouldn’t be effective for my face.

He also talked about muscle reduction to achieve slimmer face line like in Namu, but only on 15% (not 50%). He said that 50% reduction could lead to horrible consequences, like not beign able to chew or speak properly. That statement made me feel skeptical about Namu’s suggestion.

Honestly speaking the price was more exprensive I guess than Namu or Banobagi, but I still hope I can bargain on my next consultation.

They also have unlimited post care procedures and provide 6 nights free stay accomodation, breakfast and airport pick up for foreigners (well, not for free, it’s included in a surgery price, but still a lot of services).

PRICE:

1) V line - 14.000.000 (including 3 surgeries at once and muscle reduction)

2) Rhino and alar reduction - 5.500.000

3) Acculift (Jawline + chinline) - 4.500.000 (lazer + liposuction by canula)

CONCLUSION: More expensive than other clinics, but more services included and no need to look for other accomodation which I liked a lot.

I couldn’t find any negative reviews here or on other sites, it seems like they had no medical accidents so far, so it kinda feels safer than others.

All the above prices are what I’ve been told during face to face consulting.
Opinion on how safe/unsafe clinic is is also individual, so I just shared my observation.

Personally I decided to go for my second consultation with dr Lee Dong Chan for rhino and dr Yun Chang Woon for V-line this week and if my schedule works out I will have my surgery soon.
I hope this can be helpful for someone considering these clinics for their ps :smile:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... how long did it take to write this review? thank you for the work. haha.
View's acculift price is crazy. . why is it so expensive?

Thanks for posting the price! It's helpful indeed for comparison!
Which clinic are you going to second consulting?

Right, I didn't expect much from ID, I went there because they looked quite popular on their sns.

For Namu when u said Chin -3.000.000 is that chin implant or genioplasty? I’m definitely setting my mind into getting genioplasty next year and for now I’ve only gotten a hold of Opera which is the same price as Namu if that’s genio not implant. I know banobagi’s price for genio is something I can’t afford unless they have a promotion on their website.. I might just keep checking them up to see if I can catch a promo though hahaa I heard they’re really good at FC.

It was implant's price :smile:

So you’d rather get a chin implant instead of genioplasty with your square jaw reduction with Namu? Or do they offer different prices for vline as separate parts of the lower part of the face instead of a whole price for a vline which is jaw and chin? Sorry for the questions hahaa