BeautyHacker

V-line,Rhino and Acculift consultation review with ID, Banobagi, Namu and View with price (Oct 2018)

50% of jaw muscle reduction?? It sounds dangerous! :shocked: I would have agreed on something like this.. Jaw surgery is dangerous itself, but reducing 50% of muscles would make it much more risky..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah as fas as I understood the price was different for each part of V-line and consultant suggested implant.
It was cheaper in Namu, but I decided to go with View. I have already paid my deposit :smile:

As far as I know acculift is more effective and has long-lasting results. But it's better to ask in the clinic you are interested in!

That is exactly why I excluded Namu from my list. I felt that surgery isn't worth the risk. I want to be able to jaw and talk after ps lol

It is just my aunt once had a lifting laser called Ulthera and she said she wanted to grab the doc's hand and stopped it lol Apart from the pain, it was not long lasting but maybe this treatment is more advanced. I will check it out. Thank you!

From my experience price during online consultation and face to face is always different in all clinics. You can always try to bargain!
I got the final surgery price in View much cheaper than I wrote in the review after second consultation! :smile:

Did you clarify with the NAMU doctor that he did say fif"tee" and not fif"teen" ? Or ask why he suggested 50% and not a smaller number? (I feel like this sounds a little passive aggressive, but I don't mean that at all. I work with other people regarding birth years, like I'll hear "1934" and I go to look them up in our system, no result, repeat it back to them to make sure, and it turns out they meant "1944" or the like..haha)